the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Dude.. when you quote yourself in your sig.. a little lame. Just sayin' :)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Dude.. when you quote yourself in your sig.. a little lame. Just sayin' :)

What about when your quote is about yourself ;)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to start a business. You pay me $5, I throw on a mask, punch a person of your liking in the face when you happen to be in their presence, and run.

I will offer 50% off for people like those you've mentioned.

Do you do business in California??

nemedic

Forum Captain
Do you do business in California??

I am opening a similar business in MA. but I will specialize in steel toed boots to the nether regions. This is for more serious infractions, so it is not a copy cat business For this, the suggested fee will be $10, subject to change based on difficulty in accessing "client", how much I hate person, and/or on a personal whim. Special discount for most government types. Buy one "session", get one free

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I am opening a similar business in MA. but I will specialize in steel toed boots to the nether regions. This is for more serious infractions, so it is not a copy cat business For this, the suggested fee will be $10, subject to change based on difficulty in accessing "client", how much I hate person, and/or on a personal whim. Special discount for most government types. Buy one "session", get one free

Steel-toed boots or not - will he wear ridiculous panda or chicken costume while carrying out the hit?!

It's your choice folks.

nemedic

Forum Captain
Steel-toed boots or not - will he wear ridiculous panda or chicken costume while carrying out the hit?!

It's your choice folks.

I will not only wear whatever ridiculous costume requested, but I'll even give them ex lax chocolates, carry out the hit, and yell "candy gram" as I'm handing over the chocolates, kicking them.

JPINFV

Gadfly
chicken costume while carrying out the hit?!
n73422066161_795.jpg

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
... the ambulances will have to wait their turn.

Sasha

Forum Chief
What about when your quote is about yourself ;)

Hotel asked me to do it, he wanted his undying admiration to be on public display but knowing its lame to quote yourself he asked me to do it.

Its a burden i must carry.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Hotel asked me to do it, he wanted his undying admiration to be on public display but knowing its lame to quote yourself he asked me to do it.

Its a burden i must carry.

Lies...

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Newbies grabbing OT shifts before I can get to them? This is mutiny!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Newbies grabbing OT shifts before I can get to them? This is mutiny!

They don't know how to play the system yet. You don't grab them as soon as they are available. You wait until they offer incentives then you take the shift haha B)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Just took a PT to Harborview in Seattle. Always crowded, full of snide King County medics and slower than molasses. Ugh. I feel like I need a shower now.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
On my 36 I just finished this afternoon, I only had 2 adult patients... the rest were kiddos 5 or under. I think I'm getting quite good at giving infants IVs :)

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
On my 36 I just finished this afternoon, I only had 2 adult patients... the rest were kiddos 5 or under. I think I'm getting quite good at giving infants IVs :)

I think since I've gotten comfortable with kids, I've had a total of <0> kids that needed an IV. Well, there was that 11 year old, but I can't think that she counts.

Good for you.