the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
hahahahaha ooops. quoted the wrong person! Sorry. Too many fire people around here.

:blush::blush:
It's all good. Was just a little startled to be notified of that. Generally not that talkative around here:ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
It's all good. Was just a little startled to be notified of that. Generally not that talkative around here:ph34r:

Lol why is that. You should speak up more and be falsely accused of things more often lol :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Conversation between me and a girl I know:

Her: "And why did you need a motorcycle?"
M: "Kind of hard to pick up biker chicks without a bike"
H: "All biker chicks are lesbians"
M: "All the more reason to get a bike!"

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Easter dinner conversation with my uncle

Me: "yeah John has a hole in his heart that's why he's in the hospital."
My uncle: "Is that bad?"
Me: "uhhh well it's not good."

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I just cleaned my kitchen. I am emotionally and physically exhausted, yes it was that bad.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just bought Kelly Grayson's book. I hear its good.

Glad I could find it at Barnes and Noble.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Lol why is that. You should speak up more and be falsely accused of things more often lol :p
Well, I am a medic in training and consider myself very green.
Never really had much to say, plus been busy with life, school.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Conversation between me and a girl I know:

Her: "And why did you need a motorcycle?"
M: "Kind of hard to pick up biker chicks without a bike"
H: "All biker chicks are lesbians"
M: "All the more reason to get a bike!"

So that means you just want a girl to ride with you but not hit on you. Why would a lesbian have interest in you unless you are in fact a female, of course an ugly one at that? :unsure:

Anjel

Forum Angel
So that means you just want a girl to ride with you but not hit on you. Why would a lesbian have interest in you unless you are in fact a female, of course an ugly one at that? :unsure:

I think he was leaning more towards the possibility they were bisexual then would like him too.

Should of been more clear. Although he could be an ugly women. That I do not know.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I think he was leaning more towards the possibility they were bisexual then would like him too.

Should of been more clear. Although he could be an ugly women. That I do not know.

I was thinking he just wanted to watch them. Alot of guys find that hawt haha

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
A&P sucks. That is all

A&P text books suck. My bookstore is trying to charge me more for the book then the class itself.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
A&P text books suck. My bookstore is trying to charge me more for the book then the class itself.

The cost I can justify since we use it twice but it is still expensive. Med term books are expensive to cause of the dictionary :sad:

Anjel

Forum Angel

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief