the 100% directionless thread

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Back on the net after taking 24 hours off to study for my boards. Gonna take 24 hours off every other day til my exam.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Too bad there's no like button Rob1.

I may or may not have just flatbacked myself walking into my house with a full cup of coffee. I guess pouring the coffee all over your face to wake you up works just as well as drinking it... :rolleyes:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yay I'm excited. Yesterday a patient tried to give us a tip, and we were like "Oh gosh, no we can't accept that, but here's our supervisor's phone number, just call them and tell them how well we did. They take that stuff into cosnideration when we get our raises. Thank you so much though!" ( and I felt a little guilty after, I called the patient a little grumpy when giving report to the nurse. )

apparently they did that and as a "reward" we both got giftcards from our supervisors today! Yay! I heart free food.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Almost glee time! Wootwoot!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Going code 3 down a main road in town. Everyone is pulling over to the right and it's very nice. Then a red car decides to pass us as we are going code. I've never seen that before...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Don't text and code! :p

Shhhhh!!!! Haha. I was sitting shotgun. I'm don't know this area all that well so I'm up front trying to learn it better. I like numbered streets but sadly there aren't any here. There might be a few but that's not the point lol

cOmpressor

Forum Probie
Going code 3 down a main road in town. Everyone is pulling over to the right and it's very nice. Then a red car decides to pass us as we are going code. I've never seen that before...

Just the other day I was doing the same, code 3 down a main street. A car decides to pull in front of me then proceeds at 30mph (40mph limit). Doesn't move or pull over for two blocks, then an officer on the other side turns around and pulls the car over. Sweet justice for the lady playing her radio too loud ha ha.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just the other day I was doing the same, code 3 down a main street. A car decides to pull in front of me then proceeds at 30mph (40mph limit). Doesn't move or pull over for two blocks, then an officer on the other side turns around and pulls the car over. Sweet justice for the lady playing her radio too loud ha ha.

Haha. Sometime we will have the police following us and pull people over for not yielding.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Weird.... Can't log into chat, it keeps saying another user with the same name is already in chat. Apparently I'm in the chatroom, but not at the same time. Twilight zone? :wacko:

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I got unofficially accepted into the Paramedic program today!!

Now all I need to do is pass National Registry Tuesday :p

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
A&P is required as well. The year experience isnt, since most of us go to AMR, and AMR here locally will fire you after 3 years if you have not advanced passed EMT-B. That kind of puts us on a tight timeframe.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Gearing up to scrap it out with the Med students over tubes tomorrow morning.:ph34r: