the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I did play basketball with the sleeping student's open mouth and some cold french fries.
<<<<prepares for the onslaught of "how could you disrespect your patient or student that way" posts.
How could you disrespect your poor french fries that way.

Everyone knows that you should have used a ketchup packet.

Anjel

Forum Angel

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
This is going to be a weird week......no ambulance shifts, lots of free time to study.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Being that you have 1 left I think you are right lol

I think you had a head start :p

I might have had a little head start..... But I've also been told I talk alot haha.

Ooh and 500 lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
Im glad my Preceptors are nice :)

Sorry, when you fall asleep on a call with your mouth hanging open like that, you are fair game. He's lucky that the patient was poseyed, honestly.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
12-leads and Dr. Peppers.

8jimi8

CFRN
overcast (i assume from wildfires) windy. feels like amazing springtime today. i'm hungover and going back to bed... toiling over dead people tonight...

Sasha

Forum Chief
Going to sarasota yayayay.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Playing a game called Hospital haste. Kinda like Diner Dash.

You can hire paramedics for 600 dollars and 1200. They are the ones that take the patients to the rooms for you lol

And it says the more they are paid the more motivated they are and the faster they walk.

How dare they say paramedics just walk patients to their rooms!!! I am outraged...or not. lol :p

But the ones that make 1200 do walk a lot faster.

I'm bored

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
DUDE! How have you posted 47 times in like 3 hours? lol You do talk alot
Um, dude. Not sure where you are getting your info but I have posted less than five posts today.B)
most certainly not the record around here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Um, dude. Not sure where you are getting your info but I have posted less than five posts today.B)

hahahahaha ooops. quoted the wrong person! Sorry. Too many fire people around here.

:blush::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
and on an unrelated note. i am off to my clinical class. Such a waste of time. I finished my clinicals a month ago. So we go in...take a basic skills test to make sure we havent forgotten anything...and leave. I'm there maybe 10 minutes. Takes me longer to drive there.