the 100% directionless thread

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
...28 hours already. Haven't even touched the main story. We can be alone together :rofl:

It is so much fun! I've played mostly quests, but Im going to start spending more time refining some of the other skills like alchemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So who else is ready for some professional basketball?

Not me.

I fully support the lockout. The longer it lasts the more I get to watch hockey without fighting over the remote with my roommates seeing as they love basketball and I'm not a huge fan.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Not me.

I fully support the lockout. The longer it lasts the more I get to watch hockey without fighting over the remote with my roommates seeing as they love basketball and I'm not a huge fan.

Sorry, I can't support greedy people whining and moaning to be more greedy. Basketball, football, whatever. If you get paid over $100,000 to play a game, be thankful, shut up, and demand that jobs that ACTUALLY matter get paid more.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Sorry, I can't support greedy people whining and moaning to be more greedy. Basketball, football, whatever. If you get paid over $100,000 to play a game, be thankful, shut up, and demand that jobs that ACTUALLY matter get paid more.

I find it to be sadder that all the people that worked at the games have lost their jobs because a bunch of pre-Madonas think they need paid another million dollars a year. I mean hell, the company that owns ours had to lay off a good amount of people because a huge part of their business was doing standby for NBA games.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I find it to be sadder that all the people that worked at the games have lost their jobs because a bunch of pre-Madonas think they need paid another million dollars a year. I mean hell, the company that owns ours had to lay off a good amount of people because a huge part of their business was doing standby for NBA games.

I think this is the best outlook on the issue. It's unfortunate that they don't realize the effects of their actions on other people.

I'm with silver though :D

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Me to student: hey can you do me a favor and get a BP on that pt.

Student: Isn't that your job?

Grrr.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

Grrr.

Did you smack them, or leave them at the scene?!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Grrr.

If that happened to someone in our service a supervisor would be coming to take that student back to the garage for the night and they would lose their option to complete their rides with us.

JPINFV

Gadfly
A conversation I just had with my roommate (RM) who loves basketball.

Me: Good news. There's going to be tons for free space on Tivo this year.

RM: Why?

Me: Because there's going to be no NBA.

RM: [checks computer] DAMN YOU FISHER.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Did you smack them, or leave them at the scene?!

I said I could arrange for her clinical to end right there. And she apologized and said that she thought I was being sarcastic asking her to do that.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
*more sad

I had originally typed that, but figured "screw it, this will sound better."

Good news though, after you get that BP you can add grammar policing to your list of duties ;)

EDIT: I mean that with the utmost love :p

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
While we're on spelling and grammar patrol...it's "prima donna", named after the demanding ways of opera leads :D.