the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I feel like Sasha will punch me in the face and then stab me with my own glasses if I pick on her.

She's scrappy like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Boy, if I had a dollar for every time that's happened...well Sasha would actually have that money

Cool so Sasha is buying me lunch with your money.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

medic417

The Truth Provider
So in essence, I'm buying you lunch. You're welcome.

Nope Sasha bought lunch. It was her money she earned it even if it was by beating you up. :rofl:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

medic417

The Truth Provider

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Good thing it was just a mag lite then ;)

You know at least it was the Mag Lite. He asked to borrow a light and I started to hand over 2 nicer ones and thought better of it.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I worked 3 out of the last 5 24 hour shifts, and now, 12 hours after I'm off, they've got a working fire. 800 yards from where I sit, alone with all my kids.

I am itching to hurry up and get a fire, and it is just never going to happen, lol.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I almost killed a classmate today. He was a combative patient, ETOH + head injury. Kept ripping the BP cuff off, ok that's fine, but when you rip it off repeatedly and throw it at my face multiple times that's where I draw the line. Secondly, if I'm the lead provider and your my partner don't try to walk all over me, sure your 34 and I'm 22 but I don't care, I'm in charge, it's my call, sit down, shut up and do what I ask you to do, if I want your opinion I'll ask for it.

/rant

Sasha

Forum Chief
Get used to it. I'm usually the younger one and lots of older partners have trouble taking direction from someone less than half their age.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Get used to it. I'm usually the younger one and lots of older partners have trouble taking direction from someone less than half their age.

Been there done this. Even more fun as the manager of someone that could be my parent age wise..Even if I do have 3-4 times the experience.

I freaking hate ring back tones. I really just wanna hear a phone ring not some stupid song that fits whatever you mood happens be or is supposed to send some message to an ex.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I freaking hate ring back tones. I really just wanna hear a phone ring not some stupid song that fits whatever you mood happens be or is supposed to send some message to an ex.
I'll take it a step farther and say that if your over the age of 24 and have music as your ringtone you need to evaluate your maturity level...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'll take it a step farther and say that if your over the age of 24 and have music as your ringtone you need to evaluate your maturity level...

How is music immature?

Thank god I'm still 23. My ringtone is currently deck the halls.

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant

Im 28 and I have music as my ringtone. Its also Buckcherry- crazy :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: for anybody at work. I guess part of it has to do with the fact that I work as a dj right now and when Im doing any kind of clinical I set it to vibrate.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Any Texas peoples going to the Texas EMS Conference in Austin this weekend/next week?

My hubby is headed down there. It's the one and only "business trip" the citizens of the Commonwealth of Northern Virginia send him on. And I think it's funded by a vendor.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Any Texas peoples going to the Texas EMS Conference in Austin this weekend/next week?

A lot of my coworkers will be there, sadly I won't be making it this year though :(