the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Lost my computer, my DVDs and about $10 in laundry money. I will accept donations of baked goods and DVDs to help recover. Luckily, my girlfriend loaned her laptop to allow me to keep working on completing my articles.

I'm so sorry :/ I would send you some cookies, but I'm afraid they would be stale by the time they get there :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm sorry to hear that USAF. It's amazing how low some people can go in this world.

I'd send some baked goods, but you probably wouldn't like my baking, I mean I don't even like my baking.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Oh, PS... I got the job... officially official. In your face, whoever you are!

No more 2 hour drives to work, now it's only a 15 minute jaunt (Yes! Jaunt!) to the station!

Nice when you do the math over 20 years you get back 4320 days. That's a lot of fishing.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
That sucks USAF... Any chance you had home owner's insurance?

bigbaldguy

To whomever robbed my apartment today, you can bite the least bony part of my pasty white German ***.

That really sucks dude. Been there myself and there are few things that make you as mad.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
That sucks USAF... Any chance you had home owner's insurance?

Nope. But like I said, they didn't get much. Thank G-d the local homies are :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing stupid.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
That really sucks dude. Been there myself and there are few things that make you as mad.

Surprisingly, given my supposed temprament that people on here assume I have, I am not really mad at all. More of a vague sense of annoyance than anything else.

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
I know it doesnt help you at all now, but look into renters insurance, mines is like $7 a month through farm beauru Financial Services. Has saved me in the aftermath of storms and a break in. I want to say that $7 covers me up to $20,000 in the event of property loss, whether man made or natural.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
I know it doesnt help you at all now, but look into renters insurance, mines is like $7 a month through farm beauru Financial Services. Has saved me in the aftermath of storms and a break in. I want to say that $7 covers me up to $20,000 in the event of property loss, whether man made or natural.

How much commision are you making on that sales pitch?

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
lol, none at all. Just had a good exp and thought I would share.

PS - Who steals someones laundry money? thats like the lowest of the low.

Sometimes people don't think of the socioeconomic conditions that people are in that directs their choices to commit crimes like that.

bigbaldguy

Essentially 2 days a month JUST spent driving currently...and I've been doing that since November.

whoops that was supposed to be hours not days, still that's a lot of hours.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
So I was in line tonight at chik-fil-a with some on duty fire buddies I ran into in my off time. The LEO's in front of us were very loudly told that their meals were free.. and when fire got to the register, they were very loudly told that fire doesn't recieve any discounts. Mind you, none of the guys even asked about it... Grinds my gears...

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I was in line tonight at chik-fil-a with some on duty fire buddies I ran into in my off time. The LEO's in front of us were very loudly told that their meals were free.. and when fire got to the register, they were very loudly told that fire doesn't recieve any discounts. Mind you, none of the guys even asked about it... Grinds my gears...

Well, figures. If your local PD is anything like Fullerton PD, you wouldn't want them beating you to death either.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief

Oftentimes we live in fear of those who are meant to protect us. As a result, we try to be on their "good" side.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Well, figures. If your local PD is anything like Fullerton PD, you wouldn't want them beating you to death either.

:rofl: I'd cover all my bases and get on everyone's good side if I were them.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Usually the "free/discounted food to PD" thing is a ploy to get the in the restaurant, which is seen as a deterrent to crime.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Usually the "free/discounted food to PD" thing is a ploy to get the in the restaurant, which is seen as a deterrent to crime.

Ya and I completely understand that... But wouldn't the same kinda go for fire and ems? We'd be right there if something went down.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Ya and I completely understand that... But wouldn't the same kinda go for fire and ems? We'd be right there if something went down.

Exactly, it will be a deterrent to fire or heart attacks :p