the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
In my seven years of being a member of this forum, and six plus years of being a CL, recent events easy rank in my top five experiences.

Yes, I quoted myself.

Even though you pointed it out yourself...I still can't believe you quoted yourself :ph34r:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Even though you pointed it out yourself...I still can't believe you quoted yourself :ph34r:

At least it wasn't like my quoting myself in my signature line. LOL

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
At least it wasn't like my quoting myself in my signature line. LOL

True, BUT, what if you quoted yourself quoting yourself in your own signature? That's pretty much the equivalent of dividing by zero...

JPINFV

Gadfly
True, BUT, what if you quoted yourself quoting yourself in your own signature? That's pretty much the equivalent of dividing by zero...
divide-by-zero6.jpg

On a side note, I love morning glory style spill ways.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
If 100 divided by 3 = 33.3 then 33.3 X 3 = 100

Technically 100/3 = 33.3 repeating...ergo, 33.3 repeating x 3 = 100. With your math, 33.3 x 3 = 99.9

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Just take all the fun out of it. In other news my kitten decided to take over the space between my keyboard and monitor.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
And that's why I hate math... contrary to what they'd have you believe, it doesn't make sense!

You're raised being told "There is nothing below zero"... then they teach you about negative numbers! Followed shortly by partial numbers!

Then they tell you that letters are actually numbers in disguise!

Then they tell you that i = -1, as it's a "constant". If it was 'constantly' -1, then why put i instead of -1?!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
And that's why I hate math... contrary to what they'd have you believe, it doesn't make sense!

You're raised being told "There is nothing below zero"... then they teach you about negative numbers! Followed shortly by partial numbers!

Then they tell you that letters are actually numbers in disguise!

Then they tell you that i = -1, as it's a "constant". If it was 'constantly' -1, then why put i instead of -1?!

What about imaginary numbers? ;)

Oh, and I don't believe in fractions...decimals or GTFO.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You are a party pooper.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

No I don't poop at parties, you must be thinking of someone else.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Dinner for four; Lemon Pepper chicken breast, brown rice, steamed veggies, sliced pears, garlic cheese bread and a Caesar Italian spring salad made on a two burner electric cook top and a microwave.

I am a culinary powerhouse.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Dinner for four; Lemon Pepper chicken breast, brown rice, steamed veggies, sliced pears, garlic cheese bread and a Caesar Italian spring salad made on a two burner electric cook top and a microwave.

I am a culinary powerhouse.

And let me guess, you're inviting us over to share in the wealth?

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
So today I learned two important things.
one, that you do not want to unload a oveloaded bladder of a already hypotesive pt all at once. never would have connected the dots on that one.
and also saw my first epiglotitus pt. and was able to see pics of the severely offended member. That was sweet!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Quote of the night discussing my failed first marriage:
My friend Chelsie: I wouldn't call what you did a marriage. It was kind of a party with legal intervention.
Me: Actually it was more like a botched execution
Chelsie: That, too
Me: Only without the thrill of that couple of seconds of freefall before your neck snaps and everything goes black

Last edited by a moderator:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
So today I learned two important things.
one, that you do not want to unload a oveloaded bladder of a already hypotesive pt all at once. never would have connected the dots on that one.

Whoaaaaa I'm a fairly new emt-b, but that seriously has an effect??? :ph34r:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
And let me guess, you're inviting us over to share in the wealth?

You'll have to fight my partner and my other crew for it.

Making French toast for my crews in my off time between shifts tomorrow morning. I think I'm a decent boss :p

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Whoaaaaa I'm a fairly new emt-b, but that seriously has an effect??? :ph34r:

Yeah, if you decompress the abdomen, you will cause the BP to bottom out. It's one of the reasons why so many patients who crash in the operating theater do so when their belly is opened initially.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
You'll have to fight my partner and my other crew for it.

Making French toast for my crews in my off time between shifts tomorrow morning. I think I'm a decent boss :p

I didn't even know awesome bosses still existed :ph34r:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Yeah, if you decompress the abdomen, you will cause the BP to bottom out. It's one of the reasons why so many patients who crash in the operating theater do so when their belly is opened initially.

That actually makes a lot of sense, I never really even thought about it. I'll have to keep that in mind. Once again, EMTLIFE has taught me something. ^_^