Sasha

Forum Chief
Uhm its 93 degrees here.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbuTsUoL1r4[/YOUTUBE]

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Today's six and a half mile walk home brought to you by my desire to be in even better shape. LOL

Grats man, keep the good work up. I just finished my Core workout on p90x. Feels good to treat your body right. Also ladies and gentlemen, the reason why you can't match socks is you get different colored ones. I buy a few dozen black ones and toss the old ones out every year.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Browns hat has locked itself in my closet and is eating all of my other hats. It says when it's done with my hats it's going to start on my shoes :( Browns hat is very very angry.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I have matching socks on today!

I sent my husband to the Target to buy me some new socks. I had very minimal requirements: non-cotton, mens, white socks.

HE DID IT! I was shocked. He's SO not a shopper.

I love new socks. And 48 degree nights at the end of summer.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love driving over the mountain to school or work every morning when its 40* out with my windows down. Winters comin! woohooooooooo!

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Fall is totally my favorite season.

I like spring ok, winter is great, but whenever summer is coming, I always have a sense of dread, cause I know what's coming, and I'd just rather not.

The older my kids get, the more fun we have during summer, but still. I would just rather not deal with 100 degree days.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Took the 3yo bowlong with cousin amd his mom. Im kicking their butts

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I would just rather not deal with 100 degree days.

Seconded. I'm not super excited to be moving down to the valley. It just makes more sense with school and work down there.

I'm glad they let us wear T-Shirts with our logo, name on the front and EMT-I/PARAMEDIC on the back during the summer. Otherwise they may very well be sending me a truck. Mountain boy does not mix with hot weather.

Anjel

Forum Angel
41 this morning. I love it!

My toes get cold though.

Side note: Partner just refused to take a transport and called als for it. I am pretty sure we are on the medics black list now.

Anjel

Forum Angel
And USAF...

Its going. Im not very motivated lately.

Anjel

Forum Angel

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
And USAF...

Its going. Im not very motivated lately.

Ah....

Here's some musical motivation....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHPRi0ZeXE&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIqYp6Ehzo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant
*Warning Venting ahead*

Ok so I live in Colorado Springs where the National Firefighter's Memorial is located. This weekend is when they do all the services and we have people come in from all over the country to remember the fallen. Well my bartender (i work at a gentleman's club while in school) was crying about how they have roads blocked ans she had to drive around it. I explained what its all about. She didn't care and went off about how they shouldn't be in her way. All I could do was tell her to get over herself. When I told her sh was the type of person to get mad about a funeral procession she agreed with me. SERIOUSLY STFU AND GET OVER YOURSELF

*End rant*

Anjel

Forum Angel