the 100% directionless thread

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
So you got a new couch? I hope you didn't spend that much money on a real cat stand.:wacko:
Yeah wife seems to think it will help. Shes a kitten an tends to try and climb my legs while I am at my desk.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Yeah wife seems to think it will help. Shes a kitten an tends to try and climb my legs while I am at my desk.

You could wrap your legs in double sided tape :)

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Happy, you did a good job avoiding my question.

So no, I don't think or know that you have EMS experience.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
You could wrap your legs in double sided tape :)

I like the European lady look. I had to stop wearing shorts. It's really our fault shes had her nails trimmed since we had her and they have grown sharp, visiting vet Tuesday to get them trimmed and have her check up.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Oh please, get over that thread. I stated what I had to, you apparently didn't, and that has nothing to do with this thread. And I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to respectfully discuss EMS related topics. I am happy, you seem to be the one who is not happy.

Respectfully is the key word, it is also what your post are lacking...

JPINFV

Gadfly
I think you didn't fully understand.... This is what we call sarcasm...

Actually, my comment that wiping butts is a rather integral part of caring for the bed ridden was not sarcasm, and I view calling CNAs "butt wipers" about as stupid as calling EMS providers "ambulance drivers."

I also think that both trades would do well to embrace the term as both are a rather important part of their general sphere of influence.

Oh, and if all y'all think Happy is a troll, why do you continue to feed it?

Last edited by a moderator:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Velcro, so I can wear shorts and be the ultimate wacker. Who needs an O2 bag I can strap a tank to each leg.

:rofl: and trauma shears, and a box of gloves, and extra linens... the possibilities are endless!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Went and picked up my paycheck today from my beach patrol job and walked into the office and was met by this blaring on the radio.

http://youtu.be/Add_M-eau8U

Yes! hahaha

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Actually, my comment that wiping butts is a rather integral part of caring for the bed ridden was not sarcasm, and I view calling CNAs "butt wipers" about as stupid as calling EMS providers "ambulance drivers."

I also think that both trades would do well to embrace the term as both are a rather important part of their general sphere of influence.

My apologies, in that case I must agree with you.

Wow, I sure hope that their amount of butt wiping isn't equal to the amount of driving I do.... I'll have to start leaving tips under the linens when I do IFTs...

I do not think... I am convinced :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
You have EMS experience as a MFR?

No offense, but you couldn't pay me enough to be a CNA.

I couldnt work as a cna either. I dont speak spanish or creole.

Anjel

Forum Angel

I was serious. I have yet to be to a nursing home where urine and feces isn't caked to their bedsores on their butts.

You think they could at least clean them.

And JP I quite frankly believe you know or have some part in this person called Happy.

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone know the release date of the iphone5? I think Id rather have that then a droid. My only concern is what will have more battery life.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Anyone know the release date of the iphone5? I think Id rather have that then a droid. My only concern is what will have more battery life.

Most droids have a user replaceable battery. Buy a couple extra and you'll be g2g for a lot longer than an iGotPwned.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
No idea about the 5, but on my 4 i have yet to run out of battery on it listening to music all day. Movies eat battery life on any phone. Even with music, texting and calling my phone will go for a day and a half maybe more. Longer if I am busy and don't use it that often.