Katy

Forum Lieutenant
It has been pretty cold here too.

Anjel

Forum Angel

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Job hunting sucks

<_< Jub hunting... How I loathe thee... All the jobs I've been offered are 85+ miles from where I live... It'd be nice to get back on a 911/ALS car but still... I see myself moving in the very near future :glare:

On a side note, today has been a wonderful day full of vomit... I'll stay away from megawok and theyre deadly eggrolls from now on.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
:usa: 100th post... WOO! haha I'm such a noob...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Has anyone else noticed how annoying the Education Connection commercials are?

Now I know why I don't watch tv that often.

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
I love Fall, nothing better then a hoodie and a nice pair of carhartts on. Also,. my sister in law makes a to kill for pumpkin souffle.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I love Fall, nothing better then a hoodie and a nice pair of carhartts on. Also,. my sister in law makes a to kill for pumpkin souffle.

Im jealous about every single thing you just said.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Just got an update about my patient that coded on me the moment we walked in to the ER yesterday... died.

Darn. Almost had a save!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just got an update about my patient that coded on me the moment we walked in to the ER yesterday... died.

Darn. Almost had a save!

Someone is a black cloud this week

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I blame the EMT I was with yesterday. She started back in May and she was like "I've never had a cardiac arrest before!"

We get to the hospital, patient codes, hospital staff rush in, and the EMT walks the family away while I'M the one doing compressions (and pushing Epi somehow?) :rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I blame the EMT I was with yesterday. She started back in May and she was like "I've never had a cardiac arrest before!"

We get to the hospital, patient codes, hospital staff rush in, and the EMT walks the family away while I'M the one doing compressions (and pushing Epi somehow?) :rofl:

Smart EMT

I've never had an arrest before. Hear that EMS gods? No exciting calls on my own.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Hmmm I just picked up a shift tomorrow and I've never had a full arrest either. I'll let you know how it goes.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Why am I always the last to know anything :(

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Hmmm I just picked up a shift tomorrow and I've never had a full arrest either. I'll let you know how it goes.

We get back from that trainwreck, and in the span of 5 minutes, here 3 other trucks get dispatched to cardiac arrests.

I was scared.