the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
One of my favorite pts passed away. Found out when I just went to pick her up.

Kinda sad. Definitely unexpected.

Sorry love. It really sucks. One of my regulars is in the hospital. :-( are you going to the funeral?

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im gonna try and find out when it is and at least drop off flowers.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why does dispatch even know that you did or didn't backboard?

Besides tell him that if he wants to be a paramedic, go to paramedic school. Until that time, stick to dispatching.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Called in report he asked if we had thr patient on a backboard and i said no. Here the reports are radiod to dispatch and landlined to hospital. Idk why though our radio picks up the hospital channels

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Called in report he asked if we had thr patient on a backboard and i said no. Here the reports are radiod to dispatch and landlined to hospital. Idk why though our radio picks up the hospital channels

Yeah this woulda ended badly for dispatch if they had been on the line with me.

Sasha

Forum Chief
So, who wants to know what in the bloody hell a Brown is?

Here a brown is a poop... so i wouldnt be bragging about that.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Here a brown is a poop... so i wouldnt be bragging about that.

Guess he's never heard the expression taking the browns to the super bowl?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So, now that my sister has a driver license, I have to put up with her life sucking brattiness every tine we have to go somewhere together.

Her: "Get out of the drivers seat it's my turn."
Me: "I don't think so. Last time I checked I already told you, if I'm in the car, I drive."
Her: "Your driving sucks!"
Me: (To myself) I suppose that is because I have several thousand more hours behind the wheel than you do. Not to mention two DOT EVO courses, three agency specific EVAP courses, an evasive driving class, a high speed pursuit driving class, four years driving an ambulance, four years driving a fire engine, two years driving a water tender and five years diving my own truck. I have more incident free miles than just about everyone else at all the places I work, I have never even been pulled over, let alone cited. My boss routinely asks me to teach driving to new people 'cause he says I'm one of the best drivers on the service. And you have had your license for what, three months? During which I know you have been pulled over twice and had dad take the keys from you at least 2 or 3 times and whenever you drive, pictures of the worst wrecks I've been to flash through my mind......(to her): "Yea I don't think so. You don't seem to remember, my list of approved drivers is very small."
Her: Get out or I'll hit you."
Me: "I'm sorry...no."
Her: Hits me. Lol....
Me: "Really? Cause you are not driving."
Her: Get out or I'll tell dad."
Me: "Oh great. Real mature of you. All this really has me just DYING to let you drive."
Her: "Really?"
Me: "Heck no. Now get in the passenger seat or stay home.
Her: "No you do it."
Me: "Nope. we're done."
Her: Starts crying and runs to dad, who doesn't like her driving any more than I do......

Sheesh.....you would think she was 4 instead of 19. I'm sorry. She is not driving with me in the car. If you can't drive in a strait line, at a constant speed, make smooth corners or talk and drive to your passengers without weaving like you are drunk, you don't freaking drive the car with me in it! END OF STORY!

Women. Sometimes I can't stand them.
No offense to any of you women if you are the good kind. I just know that I have met probably enough to count on one hand. So if you are the right kind, congratulations.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
...Sheesh.....you would think she was 4 instead of 19.
Seriously, from your description, I was assuming all the way up until this statement that she was 16. And I only gave her that much because it's the minimum driving age in most of the country.

Sasha

Forum Chief
So, now that my sister has a driver license, I have to put up with her life sucking brattiness every tine we have to go somewhere together.

Her: "Get out of the drivers seat it's my turn."
Me: "I don't think so. Last time I checked I already told you, if I'm in the car, I drive."
Her: "Your driving sucks!"
Me: (To myself) I suppose that is because I have several thousand more hours behind the wheel than you do. Not to mention two DOT EVO courses, three agency specific EVAP courses, an evasive driving class, a high speed pursuit driving class, four years driving an ambulance, four years driving a fire engine, two years driving a water tender and five years diving my own truck. I have more incident free miles than just about everyone else at all the places I work, I have never even been pulled over, let alone cited. My boss routinely asks me to teach driving to new people 'cause he says I'm one of the best drivers on the service. And you have had your license for what, three months? During which I know you have been pulled over twice and had dad take the keys from you at least 2 or 3 times and whenever you drive, pictures of the worst wrecks I've been to flash through my mind......(to her): "Yea I don't think so. You don't seem to remember, my list of approved drivers is very small."
Her: Get out or I'll hit you."
Me: "I'm sorry...no."
Her: Hits me. Lol....
Me: "Really? Cause you are not driving."
Her: Get out or I'll tell dad."
Me: "Oh great. Real mature of you. All this really has me just DYING to let you drive."
Her: "Really?"
Me: "Heck no. Now get in the passenger seat or stay home.
Her: "No you do it."
Me: "Nope. we're done."
Her: Starts crying and runs to dad, who doesn't like her driving any more than I do......

Sheesh.....you would think she was 4 instead of 19. I'm sorry. She is not driving with me in the car. If you can't drive in a strait line, at a constant speed, make smooth corners or talk and drive to your passengers without weaving like you are drunk, you don't freaking drive the car with me in it! END OF STORY!

Women. Sometimes I can't stand them.
No offense to any of you women if you are the good kind. I just know that I have met probably enough to count on one hand. So if you are the right kind, congratulations.

Womens are awesome. Little girls not so much.

19 and just got her license?

JPINFV

Gadfly
WomanDriver1.jpg

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
As i sit here and listen to the north part of the county burn up I feel compelled to go in to work. Even though my wife and I are off today and have a dinner reservation in 2 hours. This sucks.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

JPINFV

Gadfly
...and this is why I hate working on my Mom's computer. "I need you to use this random internet photo collection system [that I've never used] on my really old computer that I barely maintain and open all sorts of crud up on [oh, and can you download the toolbar for this website] on a DSL system that we haven't changed the speed on in almost a decade. Oh, before you order that archive DVD, can you upload what amounts to hours of photos for me?"

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone feel like helping me get access to some journal articles? LOL

JPINFV

Gadfly
Anyone feel like helping me get access to some journal articles? LOL
Send me a PM and I'll be able to get back to you in a few hours (about ready to head home from visiting my parents).

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Will do....I still need to get this list organized.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Really do we need to go back to rn school and review the meaning of the word oriented?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
spandexcajun.jpg