the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Think I figured out why I feel like crap. I've been on day shift the last 2 days and i remembered my fluid intake for yesterday was 2 20oz bottles of water and 32oz of diet soda. Plus a touch of stomach bug. no wonder I'm dizzy.

And I received great news yesterday that I really can't share till Monday. Knowing stuff I can't share sucks.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Think I figured out why I feel like crap. I've been on day shift the last 2 days and i remembered my fluid intake for yesterday was 2 20oz bottles of water and 32oz of diet soda. Plus a touch of stomach bug. no wonder I'm dizzy.

And I received great news yesterday that I really can't share till Monday. Knowing stuff I can't share sucks.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

Were y'all kind enough to take the city from us?? ;)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
13 hours in to my 24. No calls until the 12 hour mark, call cancelled en route. It's been a long day.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
And my town just announced that sited of the usual Rodeo in celebration of the day our town was created we are going to be having lawnmower races :rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just curious, does anyone have a contact email for Desert Ambulance Service out of Barstow?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow, more than 24 hours and no posts.

epipusher

Forum Asst. Chief
I've been on vacation for almost two weeks now. Will finally have to go back at the end of the week. It's been nice! When is chat usually being used, or am I just always missing out?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I think you're missing out. I wasn't on yesterday or the day before, but before that, I usually see like 4-7 people in there. I think I usually see a bunch of people on at 4 PM. I'd recall waking up for work (I sleep in real late like 4 PM), everyone is on, and I'd be sad cause I'd have to go to work and can't stay to chat.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been on vacation for almost two weeks now. Will finally have to go back at the end of the week. It's been nice! When is chat usually being used, or am I just always missing out?

Brown is sometimes there.

Of course you are missing out, just like Brown is missing out.

Two stabbings and a cardiac arrest ... what did Brown get? Life threatning asthma, yawn :D

Oh and then she complained the adrenaline made her feel spaced out; look its very simple either you want your life threatning asthma to go away or not, your choice :p

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Had a pretty exciting weekend so far. Went to a Rays game. Rays won!

Went bowling till about 1am. Bowled seven games. Got five strikes in a row on the last game. Never got more than two in a row before.

Made a lot of new friends and looking forward to doing it again next weekend.

Anjel

Forum Angel
How bout them tigers???

They have been kicking butt.

silver

Forum Asst. Chief

Probably between 9pm and 2am EST is when most people are there.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Its another dispatch scream at sasha day.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Its another dispatch scream at sasha day.

I seriously considered going to the dollar store this morning and getting those beanie cap things with the little helicopter thing on top. They were being a bunch of IDIOTS in there.

Anjel

Forum Angel
One of my favorite pts passed away. Found out when I just went to pick her up.

Kinda sad. Definitely unexpected.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I seriously considered going to the dollar store this morning and getting those beanie cap things with the little helicopter thing on top. They were being a bunch of IDIOTS in there.

Like im getting screamed at for judgement calls.

I didnt back board a lady yesterday and got told im not as smart as i think i am and not above protocols. BY DISPATCH. Who isnt an emt. I didnt backboard her cause she osteoperosis, confused, lots of pain, and shes like permanently hunched over... backboarding would have done more bad than good. The only one who had a problem? Dispatch. Not the snf nurse, not my partner, not the er nurse... dispatch.