the 100% directionless thread

OH, and since you didn't finish your first enlistment, you'd be required to do the full 8 years active duty, as per all the recruiters I spoke to after getting out.

If you re-enlist, join the Coast Guard or Air Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mind bootcamp all that much. Kind of enjoyed it...

Oh, and if you have to finish out your previous contract, it'd be 9 years for me. I took a bonus in exchange for another year. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrrrrr

24 hours into a 36 and I've yet to apply a cardiac monitor. I'm very afraid....

Skynet Automated Defense Network is now online.

Ok 2 things.

1. Why is no one in chat?

2. Just laughed my fricken arse off at one of the recently locked threads lol Only on EMTLIFE. :wacko:B)

Ok 2 things.

1. Why is no one in chat?

2. Just laughed my fricken arse off at one of the recently locked threads lol Only on EMTLIFE. :wacko:B)

Hmmmmmmm I wonder what thread your talking about.....

Don't make me focus my attention on this thread also....;)

Finished EVOC. Passed the written and driving test. Overall it was super fun but I am sunburned. I have the outline from my sunglasses still white and not red, because when I'm driving I have to look bada:censored::censored: by wearing the shades. LOL

Finished EVOC. Passed the written and driving test. Overall it was super fun but I am sunburned. I have the outline from my sunglasses still white and not red, because when I'm driving I have to look bada:censored::censored: by wearing the shades. LOL

must be nice. I wore a winter jacket and gloves and had a snowball thrown at me yesterday.

But last week I wore shorts and flip flops cuz it was 80

must be nice. I wore a winter jacket and gloves and had a snowball thrown at me yesterday.

But last week I wore shorts and flip flops cuz it was 80

It was pretty nice. Just wish I wore a hat tho because I'm a lobster. We only had 1 person not pass. (she couldn't lift the gurney).

Back