the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Slow 24 so far.... one BLS call which was a refusal... I did eat a pretty good pizza burger sub for lunch though which is always a plus.

SOOO.... Today I was on a 12. We had no calls from 5am till like 2. I was supposed to get off work at 5. Around 2 I updated my facebook to say this....

quiet quiet its so fricken quiet. and slowww its sloww too. and did I mention QUIET. lol I'm so fricken bored I'm going nuts.
Needless to say. I learned my lesson. 5minutes after I posted the radio picked up. Units were being called all over and I got off work an hour late after having to do with a MVA where a 50yr old man went unconscious and rear ended another car.

I didn't beleive in the "q" and "s" word before. Now I do. lol

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
SOOO.... Today I was on a 12. We had no calls from 5am till like 2. I was supposed to get off work at 5. Around 2 I updated my facebook to say this....

Needless to say. I learned my lesson. 5minutes after I posted the radio picked up. Units were being called all over and I got off work an hour late after having to do with a MVA where a 50yr old man went unconscious and rear ended another car.

That'll teach you to annoy the Motorola gods.:p

Tommerag

What day is it?

You should have known, its your fault. Way to go.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Note to self. Clariol nice'n'easy does not come off of skin. Period. If it is on your skin for a milisecond you are screwed. And "light golden brown" really means "near black" sigh. Going to be stripping and redying tonight after work.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am apparently the wrong person to be partnered with. We rotate a lot between partners here, so I have several regular ones.

Well last night I found out one of them is in ICU with some kind of sepsis. Then at 0400 this morning I got to go pick up another one of my partners for possible kidney stones. (He did try driving himself in, we medical people do for sure make the worst patients, lol.)

I am kind of wondering which poor partner is next. :-S

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Bloody hell Frank what did you do?

*Brown runs far, far away from Frank
Frank!? That is his name? Thought it was another name.:unsure:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Frank!? That is his name? Thought it was another name.:unsure:

Don't listen to brown. He is crazy lol His name isn't frank.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Lol! My name is not Frank. It is Joe. ;-)

To add to my growing (apparent) curse, my world is sort of devolving in front of me. I now have two very ill crew partners from whom I have just assumed a bunch of extra shifts, my girlfriends mom just got admitted to the ER for abdominal pain and may need a hysterectomy, my best friends mom is having her gall bladder removed, half my family is out of town, the other half is either sick or stressed, my cow is due tomorrow and I have a ton of schoolwork due.

I may not come out of this without dissociative identify disorder and may very well think my name truly is Frank by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
To add to the above....

At least the Yanks won last night. I might have just crawled into the corner and died had an NY loss been thrown on top of everything.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Lol! My name is not Frank. It is Joe. ;-)

To add to my growing (apparent) curse, my world is sort of devolving in front of me. I now have two very ill crew partners from whom I have just assumed a bunch of extra shifts, my girlfriends mom just got admitted to the ER for abdominal pain and may need a hysterectomy, my best friends mom is having her gall bladder removed, half my family is out of town, the other half is either sick or stressed, my cow is due tomorrow and I have a ton of schoolwork due.

I may not come out of this without dissociative identify disorder and may very well think my name truly is Frank by the end of the week.

Ok we will just call u franjoe.

I'm really sorry all that crazy stuff is happening around you. They will all be in my thoughts.

Crazy man

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Sitting on the couch, having a small glass of wine while listening to Angel Maureen by Jimmy & The Crestones on my record player.. What a fantastic day. :)

For those who have no idea what i am talking about, I found it on youtube so you can do the same. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywMFiiEteg[/YOUTUBE]

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Tomorrow I'll be going out to the local community college to yell at some academic counselors. If I call one of you to bail me out of jail, just do it, no questions asked.