the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
i like the black one lol

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Lack of removable suction unit = epic fail.

Anjel

Forum Angel

JPINFV

Gadfly
Exciting: Seeing a friend on Facebook post about the rocket he saw over his house.

Not exciting: running outside, seeing nothing, returning inside to check the news and finding out the launch was an hour ago...

:-/

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I hate early mornings. >:-(
But all that you miss, the peace and quiet, beautiful sunrise, no competition for the couch, the first cup of coffee, the birds chirping, no animals bellowing for breakfast yet.
Morning are the best part of the day........ most daysB)

nemedic

Forum Captain
why is it that whenever i look @ chat while the sun is still up there is never anyone there, but when it is after midnight, there are a bunch of people? Is this forum secretly for vampire EMTs/Medics?

JPINFV

Gadfly
why is it that whenever i look @ chat while the sun is still up there is never anyone there, but when it is after midnight, there are a bunch of people? Is this forum secretly for vampire EMTs/Medics?
How about were-doctors?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm hurting all over today... another 12 hour shift tonight... This new 6 day a week 12 hour schedule is killing me, but at least the pay checks will be epic.

On the bright side, I only have to work 3 12 hours every other week, so that's pretty cool.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm hurting all over today... another 12 hour shift tonight... This new 6 day a week 12 hour schedule is killing me, but at least the pay checks will be epic.

On the bright side, I only have to work 3 12 hours every other week, so that's pretty cool.

Our schedule was 6a - 6p or 6p - 6a.

4 Nights
4 Off
3 Days
3 Night
4 Off
4 Days
6 Off

I hated the 3 + 3. So tired afterward. But the six day vacation every month was sweet!

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
24 on/48 off. Every third week you get 5 straight days off. :)

Last edited by a moderator: