the 100% directionless thread

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm at work...started at 7am...and haven't done a single thing other than wash the truck...can anyone say bored?

I'm jealous. Started my 60hr shift at 7p and just got done with our second transport. It's going to be a long 56 more hours.....

MissK

Forum Crew Member
I want to complain about how slow my shift has been, but the last two times I did that, it hit the fan. <_<

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown!!!! I need a large dose of ketemine stat, and enough extra to keep me in a solid doped state for about a week. How quickly can you deliver said goods to your ole pal Frank?

Anjel

Forum Angel
worked 12 hours 0500 to 1700 yesterday. Went to sleep at about 1830ish and woke up now lol at 0448. Good thing I didn't have to work this morning.

I didn't even hear my phone ringing off the hook all night.

Yesterday was insane. BLS taking ALS calls and ALS taking BLS calls and dispatched told everyone "to be quiet for like 5 minutes" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
I have the next 5 days off, and I am leaving to go "up north" with my honey :wub:. Just sayin... :p B)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown!!!! I need a large dose of ketemine stat, and enough extra to keep me in a solid doped state for about a week. How quickly can you deliver said goods to your ole pal Frank?

An Advanced Care Paramedic from Alberta can locate you significantly faster than Brown

Brown just happens to know several Advanced Care Paramedics from Alberta

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm going to create a fanclub too.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Of course I would.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Its OK dear Frank still loves me, and he has a bunch of sisters

So you're gay now?

I tease my sunday partner about his latent homosexuality all the time.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
So you're gay now?

I tease my sunday partner about his latent homosexuality all the time.

Let see, people who have questioned if Brown is gay or not

- Brown's mum
- Brown's dad
- Brown's cousin
- Brown's aunt
- Brown's other aunt
- Brown's sister
- Brown's mother in law
- Mrs Brown

Why do people think Brown is gay? :sad:

Sasha

Forum Chief
You just talked about another guy loving you....

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
First field RSI. Scared crapless the whole time but got the tube on the first shot.

Then did my first NG tube. Though I withheld the foley...i wanted to give the nurse something fun to do on our arrival.