the 100% directionless thread

It's nice and breezy outside today! Short sleeves! Yeeeeah!

Nice low 70s with a little sprinkle of rain this afternoon. Perfect weather. Would have liked more rain though

It had better stay that way...12 days til I leave for Florida, then a cruise to the Bahamas. B)

Better hurry I hear therre's a cold front coming in.

Wearing short sleeves around here also. It's a balmy 35F outside today.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......

I want snow :(

No I want some of my own. I want to build a snow ambulance.

I love working with a partner who hates attending. Means I don't have to bother driving :) And also, 2 hour + 911 calls are always fun

I love working with a partner who hates attending. Means I don't have to bother driving :) And also, 2 hour + 911 calls are always fun

I don't know, sometimes I wouldn't mind just driving on the total BS BLS calls...

But policy at my agency is the Paramedic rides ALL calls unless it's a hospital discharge or isolated extremity injury that doesn't require anagelsia.... so.... never.

This explains so much...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdeb7qGSnP4[/youtube]

I don't know, sometimes I wouldn't mind just driving on the total BS BLS calls...

But policy at my agency is the Paramedic rides ALL calls unless it's a hospital discharge or isolated extremity injury that doesn't require anagelsia.... so.... never.

if I never had to drive the ambulance I would be perfectly happy. I'd be ok working with just a driver.

Thats weird. Here it is believed that the lower qualified Officer benefits from experience in dealing with stable patients so often they will be found in the back while the higher qualified AO drives.

It is not uncommon for an Intensive Care Paramedic who was called as backup to drive the stretcher ambulance while the original crew split and attend the patient and recover the rapid response unit.

if I never had to drive the ambulance I would be perfectly happy. I'd be ok working with just a driver.

When you get a teenage girl who calls 911 because she woke up from a nap and her hand was tingly from laying on it..... you'll be happy to have someone else write the refusal / report. :ph34r:

I'm a Catholic. I believe in God, even if I have my doubts at times at the plans that they have. However, we're having a debate about matter/big bang/ God on another forum, and something has always itched at my mind.

Even if you DON'T believe in God, or some other superior being, where did this all begin? Where did the matter that made up the 'big bang' first come from? How could it just "poof" exist one day? How did something literally come from nothing? Everything HAS to have a beginning, even God / a god, does it not?

It blows my mind to truly think about it at times.

Back