the 100% directionless thread

medic417

The Truth Provider

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
Absolutely Not! its non-topical. dont try to muddy the waters here with your Monty Python topic antics.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh boy.....just went on another high speed MVA with critical peds pts. I know many of you probably have lots of critical peds, but not around here. That is my second MVA with multiple critical peds pts. Three last time, two this time. The vehicle that was rear ended at about 70 mph had the car seat with the 1 y/o in it pushed all the way to the roof and the kid was pinned between the seat and the roof. I have never seen fire cut a car apart so fast. I like not having multiple critical peds on scene. :sad:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Or is it ectopic?:unsure:

GOD. At the clinic we once had a horrible practice manager who I once heard ask a patient if she'd ever had a "topical pregnancy."

Very odd mental image :unsure:

medic417

The Truth Provider
GOD. At the clinic we once had a horrible practice manager who I once heard ask a patient if she'd ever had a "topical pregnancy."

Very odd mental image :unsure:

:unsure::wacko::blink::huh:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
She didn't last long. ;)

medic417

The Truth Provider

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown comes back from being away to find no talk of Brown has occured during Browns absense?

Brown is dissapointed at his loyal subjects :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh boy.....just went on another high speed MVA with critical peds pts. I know many of you probably have lots of critical peds, but not around here. That is my second MVA with multiple critical peds pts. Three last time, two this time. The vehicle that was rear ended at about 70 mph had the car seat with the 1 y/o in it pushed all the way to the roof and the kid was pinned between the seat and the roof. I have never seen fire cut a car apart so fast. I like not having multiple critical peds on scene. :sad:

Make that a fatality MVA now. 1 y/o female died early this AM. Dang, I hate it. I just hate it. I know bad stuff happens, but why does it have to happen to kids? What did she ever do to deserve to die in a completely preventable wreck?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
And make that ANOTHER ticket that my Paramedic uniform got me out of. ^_^

Rolled a stop sign seeing no cars around... until the blue lights popped on. He came on up and got my license and insurance and after looking at it for a bit said "Well, I'm not going to write a citation tonight because I respect what you do as a Paramedic".

But I also got the guilt talk of "And how many accidents have you worked by people rolling through stop signs?"

I love mutual respect between emergency services.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Brown comes back from being away to find no talk of Brown has occured during Browns absense?

Brown is dissapointed at his loyal subjects :D

Oh, Brown was away? I didn't even notice. :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Important lessons tonight.

1. Don't drink and drive

2. If you do, don't speed.

3. If you do speed and drink and drive, don't miss a turn.

4. If you do miss a turn, you might meet my parent's neighbor's palm tree. If you do, back straight back instead of making a 100 point turn.

5. If possible civilian (such as my father) shouldn't be the ones calling 911, as they focus on things like blathering on that the van is making said 100 point and the license plate instead of making sure a good location is given, especially since we're on the city/county line.

Pictures:

pict0065sf.jpg

pict0066r.jpg

pict0067r.jpg

pict0068z.jpg

pict0069f.jpg

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Got off a week vacation, went to Arizona to visit some great friends and had a great time. Came back from the vacation, go to work the next morning. My day starts with a single vehicle rollover, one Frank.

Wish I was still on vacation!!!! and dont forget about the nice weather I left!!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Reset those clocks and sleep in!

Picked up a patient at 0153, dropped him off at 0117. Took the fool back in time. :ph34r:

Working on my anatomy homework after a 59.5 hour shift. If only I could work part time while going to school...