the 100% directionless thread

I bet 5 bucks when the odds were 25/1 on the Falcons. Shaping up to make a quick $125!!!

If they don't pick this up I'm taking a nap...on the tail end of a 48. It's been a nice shift thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to the Super Bowl!!! RiseUp!

I've reached the point in my life where I'm going to learn how to use a sewing machine. That's all.
One of the supes taught me to sew patches and hem pants. I feel so handy.
Black cloud level 100. Achievement unlocked.
This set will probably break the streak of an emergent return or flight once a set in the past 10 sets for me... And that is ok.
Anybody but The Pats, all that matters to me at this point.
Don't be be angry.

One of the supes taught me to sew patches and hem pants. I feel so handy.

This is a skill that I *need* to learn.

We did rehab for our engine crew last night on a fire in their first due. While they were cleaning up we did a rendition of them fighting the fire for them to come home to...

bbe900e2f51ecb2540b872dee32b3d1d.jpg

In turn they left us a rendition of us at work to wake up to for our 0300 call.

c0ed456b8444eb30de392fcccb574020.jpg

Little things like this make busy nights so much more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boss sent out an email today saying they are now going to be offering a signing bonus to new medics along with a bounty for recruiting someone. Sounds like the schools in MN are offering less classes and reducing the amount of new medics hitting the street.

New twist to the sign on bonus I can get the same bonus if I talked you into signing on. :) 0-2 year medics get $2,000, 2+ get $5,000.

That does sound interesting

I wonder if my wife is a secret Vikings fan?

Jude Law, aka, Lenny Belardo, aka, The Young Pope; good miniseries, I'm hooked.

Nine more study days until my test. Wish I could just take it now and be done with it.

This is a skill that I *need* to learn.
Not as difficult as I thought it might be. Did sew a sleeve to the chest, but you can hardly tell now hah.

Back