the 100% directionless thread

My family knows me well. I got a $100 Starbucks gift card for Christmas. :eek::D

I got a $20.00 Starbucks gift card for Christmas! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours into a 48 and I've developed flu like symptoms. Thrown up once. Oh the next 36 are going to suck... Would call out if I could.

to any of you parents of young children, i just got out of seeing the movie sing, with my fiance(her idea), your kids will LOVE it. to be honest, as a grown(ish) man i loved it lol. highly recommended, so many "yay mommy", or "im so happy daddy's" on the way out

Those are the guys I miss, a diamond in the rough. These guys were usually ex-ambulance folks.
I give away all my dunkin cards, because god forbid a LEO is in dukin' already got torn up for that one, so i re-gift, to my nice friends at the EMS dept.

to any of you parents of young children, i just got out of seeing the movie sing, with my fiance(her idea), your kids will LOVE it. to be honest, as a grown(ish) man i loved it lol. highly recommended, so many "yay mommy", or "im so happy daddy's" on the way out
Already on our "to-do" list:oops:. We went for dinner earlier and were supposed to watch it after our meal, but the theatre was god-awful packed; they can wait.

Already on our "to-do" list:oops:. We went for dinner earlier and were supposed to watch it after our meal, but the theatre was god-awful packed; they can wait.
yea, she pre-ordered tickets, justtttt to make sure, Moana and Sing are both fantastic, and you'll be daddy of the year...month...week. ah forget it! (jk) :D

yea, she pre-ordered tickets, justtttt to make sure, Moana and Sing are both fantastic, and you'll be daddy of the year...month...week. ah forget it! (jk) :D
They've seen 'Moana' and every other movie this year but this one. They've known aaaall about this one for the past six months. It began previewing since the summer.

I recently accepted the fact that we are indeed a "Disney Family" what with annual/ bi-annual trips and all. Welcome to my nightmare...help me....please.

They've seen 'Moana' and every other movie this year but this one. They've known aaaall about this one for the past six months. It began previewing since the summer.

I recently accepted the fact that we are indeed a "Disney Family" what with annual/ bi-annual trips and all. Welcome to my nightmare...help me....please.

I'm in the same boat, I'll bring a beer ;)? Lol my fiancé is Disney crazy. Moana was fantastic imo though. sing is more for kids. So... You'll have fun there?;)

I'm in the same boat, I'll bring a beer ;)? Lol my fiancé is Disney crazy. Moana was fantastic imo though. sing is more for kids. So... You'll have fun there?;)
Lol, it was "ok". They all mesh together for us after nearly a decade. I will say the cartoons have improved vastly since I was a kid. Their little laughs, smiles , and giggles those are what parents enjoy most.

I like taking them to Disneyland for the same reasons listed above. I think @DEmedic had mentioned something about innate parental instincts in another post.

This would fall under that category. And FWIW, "Trolls" was the VentMonkey family movie of the year thus far:).

Lol, it was "ok". They all mesh together for us after nearly a decade. I will say the cartoons have improved vastly since I was a kid. Their little laughs, smiles , and giggles those are what parents enjoy most.

I like taking them to Disneyland for the same reasons listed above. I think @DEmedic had mentioned something about innate parental instincts in another post.

This would fall under that category. And FWIW, "Trolls" was the VentMonkey family movie of the year thus far:).

If u sneak in to see sing it will be sing ;)

I actually kinda wanna see Moana...Sing would require a pretty girl on my arm in the theater but I digress.... what I really want to go see right now is Rogue One

Yeah I don't do those type of movies. I took my daughter out to see a movie and instead I took her to see "Hacksaw Ridge." Its our little secret I told her lol.

Yeah I don't do those type of movies. I took my daughter out to see a movie and instead I took her to see "Hacksaw Ridge." Its our little secret I told her lol.
Yea... No, not happenin here

I actually kinda wanna see Moana...Sing would require a pretty girl on my arm in the theater but I digress.... what I really want to go see right now is Rogue One
I saw moana, but sing really isn't that bad. However I can definitely see where you're coming from

We have a movie theater here that brews it's own beer. And there's waiters who will bring you food and beer while you're watching your movie.

It's pretty much amazing.

We have a movie theater here that brews it's own beer. And there's waiters who will bring you food and beer while you're watching your movie.

It's pretty much amazing.
There are a couple back home that do this. It's super pricey though, but the seating is comfortable.

12 hours into a 48 and I've developed flu like symptoms. Thrown up once. Oh the next 36 are going to suck... Would call out if I could.
I am not working a 48, so I can't complain. However, work almost full time during school around all kinds of gross people, don't get sick. Come home, binge Netflix, and sick twice in two weeks....

Get to feeling better. Hope your partner buys you Chinese food.

Another celebrity death....so sad!!!!

!
Stuart Little.jpg

Back