the 100% directionless thread

for me it was between the 'cuda, or a 71' GTO Judge.... Part of me also wanted a roadrunner, but that was crushed.

One of the hard things here, is seeing all the old classic, muscle, and supercars that are left abandoned in the dust to slowly be sandblasted apart...

A pair of old Chargers, a bunch of older I'mNotSures with fins and all, a few lambos and such just sitting abandoned...

start or finish next year?? i'm schmoozing around for used ones that aren't beat to all hell, customize it a bit for me. Share it with my dad, and call it a day. hopefully <45k over 6-7 years? with a useable car in 3-4?

Maybe i'll have to pick a different car too.. who knows.

Was trying to make an old joke...

Camaro or Grand Torino would be badass. I'm a Chevelle guy myself though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was trying to make an old joke...

Camaro or Grand Torino would be badass. I'm a Chevelle guy myself though.

Sorry :(. Torinos are much less expensive I'm finding...

42 degrees and windy outside. It's finally getting to be better duck hunting weather than the 75 degrees we had not too long ago. Got a lot of trigger pulling to do once I go home. :cool:

I think that's the first time I've seen someone say they're happy about temps going from 75° to42°......if you say that around here you might end up on a 5150 hold

I think that's the first time I've seen someone say they're happy about temps going from 75° to42°......if you say that around here you might end up on a 5150 hold
Hey, what can I say. My trigger fingers got an itch. Besides, I am a winter baby, this is my time of year.

Compton isn't that bad:rolleyes:. Have they disbanded their AO chingadera? Also, I hear there's a local company there that would love to help:cool:...gotta love "Hub City, aka, Tha CPT"
Yup, tonight is their AO's last night. Supposedly they'll use their medic vans as squads and we'll go on and transport everything like we do with County...we will see starting tonight at midnight

Yup, tonight is their AO's last night. Supposedly they'll use their medic vans as squads and we'll go on and transport everything like we do with County...we will see starting tonight at midnight
Interesting, I wonder if they're still using the same vans as when I left.

I actually had to call them once for ALS back up, honestly some of those guys took care of their city the best they could with what they had. The Compton 24 AMR used to have rarely had to "back them up", again this was when they had their AO program.

I was at Cabella's today and finally found a pistol caliber carbine I want. Taurus' CT9. It was a great feeling long arm

I bought a pistol cal. carbine a few years back. Its available in .9, .40, or .45 cal. and takes Glock mags. They are called Just Right Carbines. Youtube has videos.

So I guess we only started Paramount last night, don't start Compton till next month. But without those calls, those 5 extra units in our immediate area really help out call volume wise lol

So I guess we only started Paramount last night, don't start Compton till next month. But without those calls, those 5 extra units in our immediate area really help out call volume wise lol
So is it BLS units that respond for transports and BLS calls, with ALS first response (not transport capable?) from FD?

Oh God. I’m actually excited to buy some furniture with my next paycheck… Is this… Is this what adulting feels like?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh God. I’m actually excited to buy some furniture with my next paycheck… Is this… Is this what adulting feels like?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It hurts...buying furniture always feels like such a waste (a couch, though - there's a good use of money)!

Get to nursing facility for aloc. Nurse lady knows nothing besides Parkinson's and diabetes and assumes the pt was drunk before we got there because their residents are drinking every night....what the **** guys...such a quality establishment....being treated as a stroke, he better hope its not.

I don't usually pay for furniture... one of the perks of being a young person with lots of older friends and relatives. Plenty of castoffs to be had. :P

Get to nursing facility for aloc. Nurse lady knows nothing besides Parkinson's and diabetes and assumes the pt was drunk before we got there because their residents are drinking every night....what the **** guys...such a quality establishment....being treated as a stroke, he better hope its not.

I get so happy going to facilities where they're actually providing quality care. It's too often just minimal or not even that. :(

Just ran a massive STEMI in every lead except V2&3. Confirmed after switching leads over to the right side with ST depression. Dude started having chest pain during intercourse. Coded at the hospital and called at the hospital. If you're gonna die, that's the way to go man.

Just ran a massive STEMI in every lead except V2&3. Confirmed after switching leads over to the right side with ST depression. Dude started having chest pain during intercourse. Coded at the hospital and called at the hospital. If you're gonna die, that's the way to go man.
Apical/ extensive anterior?

Back