the 100% directionless thread

I guess I was way wrong! I though it was just NYC. Wow. I knew the "SAFE" act was silly, but I didn't realize how poorly designed (as bad or worse than the Federal AWB)!

Much worse imo didn't meant to sound like an *** it's just true :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think im going to start my dream car build... 71' hemi cuda :)

I think you just made my dad jealous ;)

(Ok me too a bit)
Don't worry it'll take me a long long time because I'm doing it right... 426 hemi. Lime light green with black. Hopefully will get done by the time I'm 35-40

Fancy car. I want a BMW f800gs (motorcycle).

On another note. Bought my plane ticket to North Carolina.

My dad comments the '70 Charger RT on the tv right now is closer to his dream car but he wouldn't exactly be upset with your 'Cuda

So anyway...anyone familiar with fumigation? Apparently we have termites in the garage and the exterminators can't get to them so we are getting the house tented and fumigated. They told us we had to get open food containers out of the house, but that was pretty much it. We can leave unopened (still sealed by the manufacturer) cans and jars and whatnot out, and can even put food in this special plastic bag, double bag it, and leave in the refrigerator inside while being fumigated. And even things like toothpaste and mouthwash are ok to leave, pretty much only what you'd consume and swallow has to either go in the bags or leave the house, everything else is fine. I guess I'm just being slightly paranoid about the food in the bags, and things like dishes and silverware and clothes, which I'm told are fine. Even the dogs (and cat's) chew toys are fine to leave (the pets get to be boarded for a couple days).

Anyone have any experience with this kind of fumigation? Any tips, Do's/Do Not's etc?

My dad comments the '70 Charger RT on the tv right now is closer to his dream car but he wouldn't exactly be upset with your 'Cuda
for me it was between the 'cuda, or a 71' GTO Judge.... Part of me also wanted a roadrunner, but that was crushed.

i think im going to start my dream car build... 71' hemi cuda :)

Soooooo.....like next year then? [emoji16]

Soooooo.....like next year then? [emoji16]

start or finish next year?? i'm schmoozing around for used ones that aren't beat to all hell, customize it a bit for me. Share it with my dad, and call it a day. hopefully <45k over 6-7 years? with a useable car in 3-4?

Maybe i'll have to pick a different car too.. who knows.

Disappoint your dad by buying him a Le Car.
i may have to result to a charger >.<. although i'd probably rip an old 442 olds before i did that. maybe even a gran torino 72'?

I do have to say, today's my first shift back with the 8 new units (all 24hr shifts too!) they've added in my area.....all of a sudden life is sooooo much nicer at my station, that phone isn't ringing off the hook lol

(Buuut....supposedly, according to one of our Supes, tonight at midnight we'll start running Compton calls, so we'll see how long that lasts ha)

(Buuut....supposedly, according to one of our Supes, tonight at midnight we'll start running Compton calls, so we'll see how long that lasts ha)
stay safe :)

I do have to say, today's my first shift back with the 8 new units (all 24hr shifts too!) they've added in my area.....all of a sudden life is sooooo much nicer at my station, that phone isn't ringing off the hook lol

stay safe :)
Compton isn't that bad:rolleyes:. Have they disbanded their AO chingadera? Also, I hear there's a local company there that would love to help:cool:...gotta love "Hub City, aka, Tha CPT"

Back