the 100% directionless thread

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Wearing shorts to work feels odd, but so very islandy

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!! I now work for AMR!!!!!
5d1.jpg
Someone's having an even better day than me :) Yay! Congrats V :)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Woo hoo!!!! Part time or full time?

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
The day of milking this unfilled 14 hour shift is coming to a close.....someone filled it. Worked BEAUTIFULLY with my schedule and STL traffic hours too...balls.....

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Making damn good money to sit here listening to music. On standby for potential MCI at one of our big festivals. Don't even have to handle first aid- there's a private contracted for that :cool: Chevelle and 10 Years come on later :D

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Making damn good money to sit here listening to music. On standby for potential MCI at one of our big festivals. Don't even have to handle first aid- there's a private contracted for that :cool: Chevelle and 10 Years come on later :D

Is the river walk recommended? Haven't been down to San Antonio yet but have been meaning too. Want to check if the Alamo too. Any other touristy crap?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Is the river walk recommended? Haven't been down to San Antonio yet but have been meaning too. Want to check if the Alamo too. Any other touristy crap?
Yeah, the Riverwalk is a nice place to check out. Some decent restaurants and bars along it. I like running it in the mornings. Any touristy crap will be downtown, or just south of downtown (King Williams district and the missions). If you go between today and next Saturday or Sunday, downtown will be very active with a lot of events and parades and such for Fiesta. Let me know whenever you come down and I can give some more specific recommendations or meet up for a drink if I'm not working.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Ugh. This is a sobering way to come back from vacation. Rest in peace.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/16/us/maryland-firefighters-shot/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was right down the road from me, and have alot of friends who work for the department. While it is very sad, a take away lesson would be to not force entry without P.D. This is a rough county/section of town, and no chance I would be making entry into an unknown situation without LE on the scene and entering first. There are alot of facts still to come out. My partner on shift today, her husband works for the P.D. there and was on the call. Don't know why the relative, who called, and also was shot during the incident didn't answer the door.... Lots of questions to be answered. Apparently the guy surrendered without an issue and is cooperating with police. Guy who died has a 2 year old at home and a wife. Crappy situation for sure...

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Work Coachella fest. #GetOnMyLevel.