Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hey Linuss no good news for me either

medic417

The Truth Provider

8jimi8

CFRN
Seriously you two need to spill it or quit post padding with your mysterious o e-liners !!!

8jimi8

CFRN
Seriously you two need to spill it or quit post padding with your mysterious one-liners !!!

8jimi8

CFRN
perhaps... but i actually think no. because i've been reading their daily diaries right here in these pages for months!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Perhaps they're trying to build an aura of mystery about themselves a la James Bond.

Sounds like it is working with some people. :D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Hey Linuss no good news for me either

Message me and expand on this.

James, don't be jealous because we have super secret info that only... well, anyone that frequents chat, knows about! :ph34r:

You have my FB anyhow, not like you can't get the info there :D

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Will do as soon as I stop moving for the day. I have to say though, tapatalk is nice

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
What love life?

Don't you have to have something to be able to whine about it?

Wait, wait!!!! let me run and grab a bowl of popcorn and some soda. B)
This whole discusion is getting interesting. :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
What love life?

Don't you have to have something to be able to whine about it?

Even when you have no signficant other, you have a love life. The whole drama was your love life.

Next time when I tell you that she was just in it for attention and to run, maybe you'll listen!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Next time when I tell you that she was just in it for attention and to run, maybe you'll listen!

were you telling me to run? *confused look*

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Maybe.

But than again, if I haven't learned after my near 22 years, maybe I'll never learn? :unsure:

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Even when you have no signficant other, you have a love life. The whole drama was your love life.

Drama free zone B)

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

So Linus, exactly how many intelligent females, who intuitively know the basis for the behavior of fellow females and told you "she's an attention-hoe run for the hills," did you ignore?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So Linus, exactly how many intelligent females, who intuitively know the basis for the behavior of fellow females and told you "she's an attention-hoe run for the hills," did you ignore?

That's just a little harsh :p