the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Anjel

Forum Angel
It's snowing and ice here. Can't wait to go to Virginia Beach. Even though it's only gonna be in the 60s

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Screw all of you and your snow.

I've got a 10,000 dollar paperweight sitting in my garage. Might be time to part with the sled in exchange for a dirt scooter.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
85 and sunny down here. Perfect weather

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's 70 here today. Pretty nice. It'll be 110 and humid as balls in canvas pants in a few weeks. :/

Working my first shift as a cleared medic at the new PRN job tomorrow. I can only work weekends and the occasional night shift, but they page OT every day. I could make a killing if I worked just OT.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
It's 70 here today. Pretty nice. It'll be 110 and humid as balls in canvas pants in a few weeks. :/

Working my first shift as a cleared medic at the new PRN job tomorrow. I can only work weekends and the occasional night shift, but they page OT every day. I could make a killing if I worked just OT.
Don't worry, it'll drop back down to 30 and needing your heater a few days after that. Although being along the coast might buy you some reprieve, that is GA weather for you.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's not as bad as I thought it would be. People here are really nice, cost of living is good, Hilton Head and Tybee are great... I'm digging Savannah.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Screw all of you and your snow.

I've got a 10,000 dollar paperweight sitting in my garage. Might be time to part with the sled in exchange for a dirt scooter.
No, jet skis.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
We don't get shot.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Whoo. Performance awards for all of us. Cited me for 83 in a 45, originally stated I was doing 63. Recorded the encounter. Said originally the first person was going 68, second was going 83 and I was doing 63. Came back with the first person cited for 63, second at 63 and me at the rear with 83. Brought that to his attention that the last person can't be going the fastest and the lead can't be going the slowest. Ended up with them all at 63, but him saying on the recording to the lead "you were obviously going the fastest since you were leading. This is the only way to shut you all down." Ummmm. So why exactly were we all cited at te same speed and how exactly do you get a radar reading for 3 motorcyclists around a blind corner when you have 4 pulled over already. I'm confused.
Also recorded him blatantly saying on it "I'm not saying I didn't make a typo on all of your speeds." Ohhhhkay then.