the 100% directionless thread

I don't think it had to do with the her being a girl, that scared everyone off the other day. It had to do with the topic at hand that was amongst two or three girls. (can't remember who all what there)
Not all girls are that scary.:ph34r:

You are right. ^_^

2 cops killed in Florida :sad:
24079862_240X135.jpg

One leaves behind a 9 month pregnant wife, another a wife with 4 sons.

The :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: who shot them was stupid enough to give them his ID to run a check on warrants, so they know exactly who they are looking for.

One of the officers is being kept on life support so they can donate his organs.

Jeeze that's a shame. I hope they find him soon.

damn damn damn... stupid tx.

Wow that is terrible! I was going to complain about something, but suddenly it dosen't seem like such a big deal any more. I may have my problems, but I am not the wife of a cop who got killed and has to take care of 4 kids by myself.

Thoughts and prayers are with the families.

Do you know what department they were with?

SO sad about the cops.

I honestly can't believe I'm expected to work three 16s in a row. When I live an hour away.

are you wearing a respirator while you are out there?

Does anyone happen to have any contacts at an EMS training program in TX by any chance? I need to find someone who will sign off that I am trained in adult and infant ETI, MAST (which is a BASIC skill here in NM), and IV. apparently the person who told me they'd accept my medic practicals result sheet from NR told me wrong and the entire packet is coming back to me so I can resend it.

And by sign off I do mean actually going there and demonstrating my ability doing the skill, not just pencil whipping it, BTW

No oil on the shores outside of tarballs. They need respirators in LA and aren't always getting them.

Don't have to be close to the oil to reap the benefits of the benzene and methane…

Don't have to be close to the oil to reap the benefits of the benzene and methane…

Believe me I know. As of now there's been no problems. 8 pts today. Every single one of them had identical complaints and vitals. Why? These companies are working them to where they get under 3hrs of sleep per night. One lady said she had under an hour. Something needs to be done.

I'm at a loss for words. When I asked my psych patient for her name she told me "Go take a :censored::censored::censored::censored:!" I actually had to at the time. Schizos must be psychic.

Doing ICS 100 online right now. Sort of interesting.

Boy it was fast at first, but then it started to slow down and seemed like forever near the end. Got it though. Gonna do NIMS 700 tomorrow (well, later tonight. It's 1:59 AM here and I plan on doing after work at about 7:00 PM I hope).

Last edited by a moderator:
Groans..............I just need a short break from everything in general. Like just three days off, away from the ambulance, the farm, everything.....and all the problems that go with all of that.:sad:

But I'm not going to get that any time soon.:glare:

Doing ICS 100 online right now. Sort of interesting.
I have to do the entire series (four courses...I forget the numbers) so I can get a free trip to Michigan in the name of disaster preparedness.

Back