the 100% directionless thread

Spoke to a supervisor about doing the contact on the coast through BP...that would be a TON of money of I chose to do it.

Just don't know if I want to work that much in a month lol.

I'd do it if I could. It's just one month.

Ugh. I have duty this weekend.

Remind me to glance at the protocols and review treatments for burn injuries. Someone, somewhere in my town, is going to set off a firework in their hand.

Yay I finally manned up and sent it... but she has said nothing.. .WTF

On a side note, applying traction to a dislocated hip due to a pulseless foot is harder than I thought. And even harder to secure.

On a side note, applying traction to a dislocated hip due to a pulseless foot is harder than I thought. And even harder to secure.

those are some strong muscles! Traction is one of those things that is hard to get practice on! And you never know if you gave enough because the patient screams no matter what. I was just setting up a buck's traction for a peer the other day, little old 90 pound lady and i didn't know if I was strong enough to hold it long enough to attach her to the weight!

I finally got my semi-nocturnal toddler to sleep. Now everyone in the house is down for the night and I get to drink the last bottle of Blue Moon. Ahhhhh From :wacko: to B) in just a few sips. This year is out to get me. If I can survive the next 6 months I'll be stronger than a Titan.

noice! Presentation?

Generalized weakness all night, called at 0630. Cold to touch, HR 25, regular BP/SPO2/ETCO2, recurrent syncopal episodes lasting 5-10 seconds each. No complaints of pain or shortness of breath, though.

Generalized weakness all night, called at 0630. Cold to touch, HR 25, regular BP/SPO2/ETCO2, recurrent syncopal episodes lasting 5-10 seconds each. No complaints of pain or shortness of breath, though.

awesome! never seen a live one. i'm betting that HR got yours going a little bit!

There's this certain cardiologist who always writes orders on our charts. DO NOT call me unless HR is sustained <30 or great than 6 second pauses. what a joke!

DO NOT CALL ME UNLESS YOU CALL CODE BLUE.... lol

HIPPA all up in here. Not your facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
HIPPA all up in here. Not your facility.

man i always forget about hippa when i'm not at work! i know i shouldn't! thanks for keep me honest!

I just found this awesome site.

Grooveshark, from a friend on facebook. it is described as "the world's ipod."

pretty freaking killeR!

I was just noticing that it seems you and I are the only bored ones around right now lol. I'm about to turn on some modern warfare 2... after i finish my tuscani pasta! Oh thank you pizza hut for delivering my dinner when i'm too tired and lazy to access my refigerator!

Back