the 100% directionless thread

Get in chat!

if you are afraid that MMiz, FFEMT, and the Monkey are in chat... they are off in their own corner discussing how bad jt has been lattely... they will not bite...

Do you moisturize? :unsure:

bernie_mac.jpg

if you are afraid that MMiz, FFEMT, and the Monkey are in chat... they are off in their own corner discussing how bad jt has been lattely... they will not bite...

Nervously laughs...

I haven't been THAT bad... That was over on the Jeep forum, not here

Jeep form? I love my jeep but do not think I could deal with that...

I got a 2 day vacation for ripping into a newbie who annoyed me one too many times.

I don't have a Jeep, yet I still hang out there. Maybe once I sell my truck I'll pick up an XJ or another CJ. I miss my TJ and CJ

Very few people get my movie references... glad to know that someone else has the time to memorize all the good movies from the last 30 years.

It took me a minute to get the name and movie. I read the reference and all I could think of was, "You should wear gloves at night."

JP, that's bad. But really funny too.

Sadly, it's not, which is why we're discussing this whole fiasco :P

Is it pessimistic of me to think that things are looking really good in life right now, so the bottom is probably about to fall out from under me?

Is it pessimistic of me to think that things are looking really good in life right now, so the bottom is probably about to fall out from under me?

Story of my life bro, story of my life. As emo as it sounds, I try not to get my hopes up about much, as when it seems like it's going to turn out well, something brings me back to earth. Just as an example, if I break a certain threshold of savings in my savings account, something happens that makes me clear it out to cover bills... and sadly I just surpassed that amount this week, so we'll see...

Hell, I have songs just for that occasion. Nickelbacks (Somethings gotta go wrong 'cause I'm) "Feelin' way too damn good" and Smash Mouth's "Story of my Life"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrELNVUJCMU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love fighting mad drunk people in the back of the rig. Especially after they take a dive of the porch and land square on their coconut. =)

This thread has become mighty active in the past few days. I like. :-D And I'm assuming the race is still on to see which of us top five are the most directionless? The whole first to 5000 thing. Jk :P

It's a good night when a patient goes from clinically dead to flipping me off when I ask "Do you know where you are?" in under two hours.

well, you could be at the bottom, looking around thinking, meh, i kinda like it!

I think I just decided where I want to move to after I've been a medic a couple years... Austin/Travis County :)

J - if you wanna work for ATCEMS, you need to get some REALLY outstanding medic experience, OR move down here and finish medic school. The only new paramedics they hire here are from austin community college and any with experience need to beat out hundreds of applicants. just fyi. There are a few services that will hire you as an I around here, with fairly decent transport times, so you actually have time to work with a patient. Let me know if you need some info, i'm like 2 minutes south of downtown

Back