the 100% directionless thread

Something must be telling me not to travel today. The only place that has the belt I need is Napa, and they're closed around here today.

Psych hold, anyone?

Um, I ain't holding any dudes doing naked yoga on the side of the 15 (of anywhere else for that matter)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasting a post to get my 50th for chat access:ph34r:

So... um... does the World Cup refs just blantantly pick and choose which rules (technically "laws") to enforce?

Really? You guys ran at the slightest mention of the word birth.

My memory is still working dispite the fact that I am "ancient" (your word for me, if I remember correctly), and I don't remember running at the word "birth"... It was the lengthy discussion that transistioned from firearms to the method of inserting IUDs that sent us running away... the birth discussions and such kept us there... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? You guys ran at the slightest mention of the word birth.

Mountain brings up a good point. My memory works fine since I'm not ancient, so I seem to remember only seeing stuff related to birth when Lucid told me we could be safe coming abck in.

Mountain brings up a good point. My memory works fine since I'm not ancient, so I seem to remember only seeing stuff related to birth when Lucid told me we could be safe coming abck in.

Not sure if I would have called it safe when we did come back. *shrugs

I agree with mountain.

My memory is still working dispite the fact that I am "ancient" (your word for me, if I remember correctly), and I don't remember running at the word "birth"... It was the lengthy discussion that transistioned from firearms to the method of inserting IUDs that sent us running away... the birth discussions and such kept us there... :P

Actually, I just called you geriatric, someone else called you ancient.

And we were talking about birth control, which contains the word birth. At first we were only talking about various methods of birth control. Insertion didn't come until you had already run. It wasn't just for kicks, it was really informational for me, at least, and I thank Lucid for correcting misconceptions for me.

Not sure if I would have called it safe when we did come back. *shrugs

I agree with mountain.

Look at your AVATAR!!! That is why I thought you were a guy... :blush:

Back