the 100% directionless thread

you thought that was a pic of me?

No but I tend to link avatars with a mental image of a person, which is why I can get confused if someone changed their avatar. So I thought of your name and thought 'guy'

No but I tend to link avatars with a mental image of a person, which is why I can get confused if someone changed their avatar. So I thought of your name and thought 'guy'

I guess my cover has been blown. <_< jk

I wanted to put another pic up, but it would not let me. I had not really thought of the pic as a ID trigger.

Exactly what I was thinking......

And apparently I missed a pretty lively chat in the chatroom yesterday?

indeed you did. atleast in the EMS talk room it was better

It sounds like all the guys (and some girls) fled to the EMS talk room when the girls started talking IUD insertion?

yeah.
the guys though it was a all guy party in the EMS room. :ph34r:hehe!

yeah.
the guys though it was a all guy party in the EMS room. :ph34r:hehe!

I'm telling you, girls are subversive!

Hey jt!!! Does you think she is a girl now? I think she changed her avatar jut to help you out.:P

Actually, I just called you geriatric, someone else called you ancient.

And we were talking about birth control, which contains the word birth. At first we were only talking about various methods of birth control. Insertion didn't come until you had already run. It wasn't just for kicks, it was really informational for me, at least, and I thank Lucid for correcting misconceptions for me.

I called Mountain ancient... and I still want to know what it was like watching Stonehenge being built.

And yes, it was informative, and gave me lots to think about.

Just saw a naked dude doing yoga on the side of the 15...

lol

Sitting at the amb shack the other day and hear this on the radio:

Dispatch: 423, control
423 (cop): 423
Dispatch: 423, just took report of a naked male walking in circles in the middle of the intersection of Victoria and 6th. Mumbling to himself.
423: (in an obviously thrilled voice) 423 copy, enroute.

Sure enough, when the cops got there, there was a naked guy walking in circles in the middle of the intersection, mumbling to himself.

I'm telling you, girls are subversive!

Hey jt!!! Does you think she is a girl now? I think she changed her avatar jut to help you out.:P

Bite me :p I'm gonna go run away now.

I DEMAND:

All EMTLife Posters must have a photo of themselves so I can know who and what I am talking to; are you male, female, or none of the above? ^_^

I'll change mine to a picture of a rock. That works pretty well, or a wookie

WTF? Get in chat!

Back