the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Why no pharmaceuticals?
I contacted base to ask about getting either a dop or Epi drip but they just wanted us to go with NS. We transported another patient to the same hospital several hours later and they have a total of 6L in her with a crappy pressure still. They still haven't given any medications. They were just starting an art line on her.

Burritomedic1127

Forum Captain
I contacted base to ask about getting either a dop or Epi drip but they just wanted us to go with NS. We transported another patient to the same hospital several hours later and they have a total of 6L in her with a crappy pressure still. They still haven't given any medications. They were just starting an art line on her.

Smells like sepsis

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh Google Translate app I love you! You are a lifesaver for patients who speak no English, or for me, who doesn't speak their language! :D

MrJones

Iconoclast

I would love to know their rationale....

Anjel

Forum Angel
I managed to take apart my gun, clean it , and put it back together with no extra pieces left over lol

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I managed to take apart my gun, clean it , and put it back together with no extra pieces left over lol
Hopefully the function check went well... ;)

Anjel

Forum Angel

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
It clicked when I pulled the trigger. Is that what you're talking about?
That's usually part of the function check. Google your model with function check and you'll see what's involved specifically for your pistol.

Click and not falling apart is usually a good sign!

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
It clicked when I pulled the trigger. Is that what you're talking about?

Then you load a full magazine, rack the slide and check you have a round in the chamber, goto your nearest computer desk and fire it loudly into the air...everyone here has done a desk pop...

Anjel

Forum Angel
Uhhhh I don't think my husband would like me shooting a gun into the ceiling lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Then you load a full magazine, rack the slide and check you have a round in the chamber, goto your nearest computer desk and fire it loudly into the air...everyone here has done a desk pop...
I remember seeing this in a movie or series on TV haha

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I remember seeing this in a movie or series on TV haha
Sigh....y'all are killing me smalls....

None of you guys saw the movie The Other Guys??? Hilarious movie, go see it (and I'm normally the one living under the rock not seeing movies that the rest of the world has lol)

In completely unrelated tangent....one of my coworkers was blowing up my phone today (that's what I get for forgetting it in the ambulance while in the station) damn near begging me to swap shifts with him for tomorrow (I was scheduled for a 12 hour shift, him a 24 hour shift)....when I finally get a hold of him he said no, no real reason other than he wanted an extra night off at home with his wife....so being the nice guy I swapped shifts since my only plans for tomorrow night was zone out on the couch in front of the tv lol (I didn't ask why he blew up my phone instead of some one else's but oh well) So now I'm working a 24 hour shift at our slow station where I'll be running as many calls as I would've in my 12 hour station

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sigh....y'all are killing me smalls....

None of you guys saw the movie The Other Guys??? Hilarious movie, go see it (and I'm normally the one living under the rock not seeing movies that the rest of the world has lol)

In completely unrelated tangent....one of my coworkers was blowing up my phone today (that's what I get for forgetting it in the ambulance while in the station) damn near begging me to swap shifts with him for tomorrow (I was scheduled for a 12 hour shift, him a 24 hour shift)....when I finally get a hold of him he said no, no real reason other than he wanted an extra night off at home with his wife....so being the nice guy I swapped shifts since my only plans for tomorrow night was zone out on the couch in front of the tv lol (I didn't ask why he blew up my phone instead of some one else's but oh well) So now I'm working a 24 hour shift at our slow station where I'll be running as many calls as I would've in my 12 hour station
I remembered watching it. I'm not a fan of Will Ferrell.

Anjel

Forum Angel

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
Ok soooo this lil guy decided to bite me today so I had to find him and exact my revenge...
Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 19.27.22.png