the 100% directionless thread

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
I may or may not of called my husband when someone was trying to break into our house. I may of then been yelled at to call 911.

Hopefully she learned her lesson as I was very unpleasant with her, and reiterated the fact that only by sheer luck did I even have my phone with in our call center, and if I hadn't just taken it out of my pocket to get more comfortable, no one would've known there was an emergency.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I forget, is it 10 posts needed to post links? :unsure: ...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
What are we using for the improvised ETT in this scenario? I vote a garden hose with one of those craft pipe cleaners as the stylet :D

It doesn't matter what you do, as long as the entire time somebody is leaning over shouting, "damn it man. Breathe! C'mon, don't let go!'

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Had training at the college for our Stryker power gurney. The Stryker van that the rep was driving was pretty badass. Lifted up a couple of inches with $400 rims on it.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
This made me suck liquid into my nose

9yeZzHH.jpg

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Today for my birthday I got a sweet Bose Mini Soundlink.

Also, a full on methadone overdose with the patient's husband yelling at her to hold while he did "compressions" to help her breathe on her despite the fact that I was bagging her. Did I mention that he pushed through four fire fighters so he could "save her life." Oh boy, finally get to see Narcan do it's job.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Judging by other forums, he's just a man of few words. :p

I'm confused.

Is it a bad sign my gf made a big deal about changing my Facebook status to "in a relationship" and I wasn't super stoked on it?

I think her definition of slow is very different from mine...

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
It's not a good thing that my course has 3 different start dates listed by the college. That explains the funny emails and students showing up on crazy dates before the class has even started.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm confused.

Is it a bad sign my gf made a big deal about changing my Facebook status to "in a relationship" and I wasn't super stoked on it?

I think her definition of slow is very different from mine...

Stage 5 clinger