the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Bragger Lol that's awesome! You working it or you off?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Ohhh yeah its about to get real here in the valley... going to rain cats and dogs

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Ohhh yeah its about to get real here in the valley... going to rain cats and dogs

I doubt it will actually happen, we had some light sprinkles in the desert yesterday, thats about it.

CALEMT

I doubt it will actually happen, we had some light sprinkles in the desert yesterday, thats about it.

Theres a river by my front door and my pool is overflowing haha

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So my USAR unit was doing static line parachute operation (Blackhawk jump!!) out in Imperial Co, so we had a Gold Cross unit on stand by. Their rig (a newer looking sprinter van) broke down even though they were just sitting and idling watch us jump. Had to bring in a new (ok relatively, it was an older looking type II Ford van) rig and tow the other one. Me thinks I might have a slight idea on why they were striking

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
So I just bought this for my friend's soon-to-be-one-year-old:

461p_0c_1b.jpg

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Bragger Lol that's awesome! You working it or you off?

Working.

Gave a mechanic some Alcaine for his eye. That was the extent of my medicine today :D

Just cause I feel like rubbing it in ;)

e8a2a5u4.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

The whole desert is pretty much flooding. People are in the streets boogie boarding, cars are broke down and flooded in the road ways, and a lot of roads are being closed down for flooding.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
The whole desert is pretty much flooding. People are in the streets boogie boarding, cars are broke down and flooded in the road ways, and a lot of roads are being closed down for flooding.

Pics or it didn't happen.

On a serious note: can confirm this happens when rains like this happens.

CALEMT

Pics coming later I got some good ones!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow, hemet is completely dry...

CALEMT

Wow, hemet is completely dry...

Out here in Indio and La Quinta we got 1.15 inches of rain or something like that. Palm Springs got 0.11

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Out here in Indio and La Quinta we got 1.15 inches of rain or something like that. Palm Springs got 0.11

Well out here in Temecula I got grilled bratwurts for a cheat meal and a nice evening in the jacuzzi while watching the pretty clouds violate the desert. :rofl:

CALEMT

After the rain
picture.php

One of the grassy park areas behind LQHS. Its under about 4-5 feet of water
picture.php

Hope these pics upload... this is my first time trying to do this on a thread lol

CALEMT

Well out here in Temecula I got grilled bratwurts for a cheat meal and a nice evening in the jacuzzi while watching the pretty clouds violate the desert. :rofl:

Rub it in jerk :p haha it rained for about 4 hours out here...

CALEMT

Nice pics my friend! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and no problem. I have a couple others but for some reason it wants to flip them upside down on the photo albums on here.