the 100% directionless thread

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks and no problem. I have a couple others but for some reason it wants to flip them upside down on the photo albums on here.

Create an imgur account and just link them. You can rotate them with imgur and roll from there.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Create an imgur account and just link them. You can rotate them with imgur and roll from there.

Ohhhh and thats why you're the medic and I'm the EMT haha

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ha! I'm the medic because I was dumb enough to go to medic school. Lol

:p

Quoted for truth.

Are you two partners?

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Quoted for truth.

Are you two partners?

Nope. Never met the guy (I don't think), but when I starting working Hemet again we may meet because of the pass coverage along the 10 fwy units occasionally get pulled into desert division.

Achilles

Forum Moron
So how many of you are going to buy Miley Cyrus' next CD. :lol:

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT

After tonight... MTV is officially dead to me, I've tried to make it work the last couple years, but that just killed it.

On a side note, my wife learned that texting me , while at work, about an emergency is not the same as calling 911... Thank God it wasn't serious, but what the hell happened to common sense?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pics or it didn't happen.

On a serious note: can confirm this happens when rains like this happens.

za5y3a9y.jpg

esy5udyg.jpg

vy9a4uju.jpg

5usy7a2e.jpg

Those are just some of the pictures. Sorry for the late response, was doing a CPR skills day with one of the EMT classes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief

Not many things make me want to punch myself in the face with a roll of quarters...that outfit should be criminal. And since when was the Pat Benetar look back in?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
So Im stuck in traffic on I40, tried to pull off on the shoulder and try and divert around by going up the offramp... and got turned around by the police "because everyone will follow you". Up the offramp. From a blocked interstate. Yeah. That officer on traffic control is a gigantic not-friendly person. There will be no gloves or clean or niceties for you! Pulled ahead onto the onramp now, looking at silliness ahead as HazMat does their thing.

On the bright side, its a fuel truck, a small car and some other truck. Glad I was not a minute or so earlier on my way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
We've got adapters attached to our LP12's therapy capable that allows us to plug into fire's Phillips brand pads. They're about 30-40 bucks if I remember, might be useful to get one for the ambulance.

Ok, I brought this up at our meeting last week. I thought it would be worth looking into, right?

My Preceptor told the group that the reason we can't use them is because it would be the Medtronic brand that would fit our different units (Zole's is my brand). He said they've looked into it, but for some reason Medtonic doesn't stand behind those adapters as a "certified medical product".

So, if we use them, and have a patient that dies, and a lawyer gets a hold of that information it would open up our service for a lawsuit.. In a court room, we could be asked under oath if we used proper medical equipment, and we'd have to answer no..

The solution he came up with is that pads have to go with the AED when they're switched out on scene.

What do you think?

Anjel

Forum Angel
After tonight... MTV is officially dead to me, I've tried to make it work the last couple years, but that just killed it.

On a side note, my wife learned that texting me , while at work, about an emergency is not the same as calling 911... Thank God it wasn't serious, but what the hell happened to common sense?

I may or may not of called my husband when someone was trying to break into our house. I may of then been yelled at to call 911.

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Do things that come out of Hollywood actually surprise people? C'mon, Brittany sticking her tongue in Madonna's geriatric mouf? Gaga bleeding all over herself preforming Paparazzi? Sascha Cowen sticking his naked *** in Eminem's face? What else, Howard Stern as Fartman?

And Robin Thicke is a gross pig anyways. Has anyone seen his video for Blurred Lines? NOT SAFE FOR WORK, KIDS, or pretty much anyone with half a brain..
http://www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-lines-unrated-version/USUV71300526
(if a mod decides that link because violates TOS, I apologize)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
What the hell...

My BLS unit (2nd half nights) is apparently known as the black cloud now...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just jam a pen into their trachea. Bic cricothyrotomy for the win :cool: