the 100% directionless thread

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Her personality is all lab. Very playful and loves to meet new people. She sounds vicious though :lol: She looks like a lab too, but a little more muscular/well built. All of the other pups from her litter looked more like rotties; she was the runt and only one that looked like a lab :p

The runt! Cute! Sounds like she's a great pup! I'm more a fan of the lab personality, mostly because I have found that, while Rottweilers can be great, they tend to be a bit more reserved insofar as meeting new folks.

Unrelated to cute dogs: anybody up for a good, sold EMS nomenclature thread?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Haha she's definitely no runt now! About 85lbs right now :D Taken just now: ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360961926.203341.jpg

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Awww, cute!

All this dog talk makes me want a dog more. Not quite sure I could handle it though.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Unrelated to dogs, but still related.
Where'd you get that top for your Jeep, Poetic? I like it.
Another unrelated one, do you actually wheel your Jeep or is it a Pavement Princess?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Another unrelated one, do you actually wheel your Jeep or is it a Pavement Princess?

Now I'm no expert. But I'm pretty sure there is a rule in the man book saying...

"Thou shall not refer to thy fellow mans vehicle as 'princess'."

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

Smittybilt cargo net

She used to get to go offroading all the time, but we haven't been able to go out much lately with me working my *** off while my wife was in school. Now that she's done with school and working, it should pick back up though :D

Anjel

Forum Angel
Double post

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Now I'm no expert. But I'm pretty sure there is a rule in the man book saying...

"Thou shall not refer to thy fellow mans vehicle as 'princess'."

I treat mine like one.

My girlfriend actually said something about it once, and she seemed a little jealous.

To be fair, she does have some pretty stiff competition. My truck is always around and never objects when I want to get in it...

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
It's either a Pavement Princess or a Mall Crawler, either one :p haha.
That things cheap, too :O
A smittybilt hard top is like $850, so I was expecting a few hundred at least.
I've been looking for a YJ Wrangler with a 4.0 and a 5 speed for a while now, just a junker to play with, found one a while back with 75k miles, no AC, no heat, just bare bones, but the guy sold it as I was driving out there...
:glare:
Adam: Do I want to ask what you meant by the last statement, or should I just leave it alone? :ph34r:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Adam: Do I want to ask what you meant by the last statement, or should I just leave it alone? :ph34r:
Remember, this forum is PG-13...

rulez.gif

Anjel

Forum Angel

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I treat mine like one.

My girlfriend actually said something about it once, and she seemed a little jealous.

To be fair, she does have some pretty stiff competition. My truck is always around and never objects when I want to get in it...

Oh snap!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So AF with RVR at 190 with no cardiac history is a bad thing, right?

Not sick enough for cardioversion but headed that way quickly.

No cardizem on the truck here.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Remember, this forum is PG-13...

rulez.gif

Have you not seen My Strange Addictions? There's a guy on there that was in a sexual relationship with his car. It was actually very hilarious. He told his dad in the episode and it was priceless.
So, Adam you aren't alone :unsure:
Besides, it's not like I asked how, just asked if I wanted to ask :p

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Kids are funny when they're sick...

My 8 year old just informed me that she was sorry for not reading with me today, but she was so sick that she just didn't feel like it. :rofl:

And during one of her Tylenol fueled energy surges/fever drops she insisted to using her easy bake oven to contribute to dinner because she'd been lying around all day. Then, when I asked her to clean up the dishes she used during the process, she did but complained that, "even sick girls still have to do all the work around the house." :glare:

I sure do love my little bundle of drama :wub:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Kids are funny when they're sick...

My 8 year old just informed me that she was sorry for not reading with me today, but she was so sick that she just didn't feel like it. :rofl:

And during one of her Tylenol fueled energy surges/fever drops she insisted to using her easy bake oven to contribute to dinner because she'd been lying around all day. Then, when I asked her to clean up the dishes she used during the process, she did but complained that, "even sick girls still have to do all the work around the house." :glare:

I sure do love my little bundle of drama :wub:

I on the other hand am not funny when sick.

I am so freaking sick right now. Called in for tomorrow. First tine I've ever called in. I feel kind of wimpy....