the 100% directionless thread

What's wrong with your current vent?

And n00bs seem to be a nationwide thing.

In a few short weeks ill be a noob all over again :sad:

What's wrong with your current vent?

And n00bs seem to be a nationwide thing.

It's an Eagle 754 and it sucks.

And is it really that hard to drive an ambulance?

Apparently. yes it is. I'm amazed some folks managed to make it to the station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty.

Get a LTV.

I would love an LTV. But our higher ups were told they were crap so we're stuck with these.

The flight crews here all use LTVs and love em. Never heard a complaint about them from any users I've talked to.

Oh, and as for Thanksgiving Songs - here's my favorite.

[YOUTUBE]b8DtpdXZi0M[/YOUTUBE]

One thing I'm looking forward to this afternoon is a local DJ that will be playing it, from vinyl, in it's entirety.

So let me get this straight.

You fell 6 hours ago? Then went to the store and met friends at the bar? Then you came back home and called 911 at 330am, because you think your ankle is broke?

But you don't want to go to the hospital. Just want some I e and an ace bandage?

Sign here sir. Happy thanksgiving.

Went to see Red Dawn 2 in Spokane tonight. I was absolutely thrilled to learn it is set in Spokane and the surrounding area.

Good movie.

Went to see Red Dawn 2 in Spokane tonight. I was absolutely thrilled to learn it is set in Spokane and the surrounding area.

Good movie.

A friend of mine was the set medic for the filming of that movie.

Made huge money

Second night in a week that my girl has had an ambo involved in a TC with crew injuries. She's definitely a dispatch black cloud.

I want a new vent for my CCT unit. Badly.

And why do I keep getting the super green, first emt job new hires to precept? My patience is running thin.

Can I have your old one for my ALS bag when you get your new one? :D

Ours work great for one thing. Patients who are completely apneic...how often does that really happen?

Happy Turkey Day!!!! I'll be saving the day all night tonight. Thankfully my agency is generally awesome to it's employees and we get a high-end catered T-Day feast for all those on duty.

Unhappy turkey day here...

Covered in this god awful allergic reaction type rash that isn't getting better.

Been taking benadryl and using cortico creams with no relief...

Called in sick yesterday but I can't call in today and let someone get mandated and screwed out of being with their family.

Unhappy turkey day here...

Covered in this god awful allergic reaction type rash that isn't getting better.

Been taking benadryl and using cortico creams with no relief...

Called in sick yesterday but I can't call in today and let someone get mandated and screwed out of being with their family.

I would rather be at work. I'll trade you.

I would rather be at work. I'll trade you.

On the bright side I do get holiday overtime and don't have to see some people I can't stand at dinner...

But this rash is pretty awful.

It's an Eagle 754 and it sucks.

And is it really that hard to drive an ambulance?

Apparently. yes it is. I'm amazed some folks managed to make it to the station.

Google "ALS CareVent".

Yea...that's what we get to deal with, although idk if an Eagle is much better :D

On the bright side I do get holiday overtime and don't have to see some people I can't stand at dinner...

But this rash is pretty awful.

I'm not getting paid and I'm eating dinner with my pets, so I'll still trade you.

Google "ALS CareVent".

Yea...that's what we get to deal with, although idk if an Eagle is much better :D

I've got you both beat. We've got an AutoVent 3000.

I've got you both beat. We've got an AutoVent 3000.

I think my CareVent still wins. We have top of the line everything then they skimped on vents...although they did need to buy like 60 of em.

The AutoVent 3000 has 3 settings, if you include the setting to switch from adult mode to pediatric mode.

The AutoVent 3000 has 3 settings, if you include the setting to switch from adult mode to pediatric mode.

Ok you win. At least I get 5 choices :D

You all lose.

We don't even have a vent...

Back