the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lol pirate is its own special level of hell. I still like it though.

This place is pretty tame compared to a lot of forums. The street bike forums are brutal!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
This place is pretty tame compared to a lot of forums. The street bike forums are brutal!

Which ones? I know sbn is pretty tame in most areas...

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Day three of having my Razr Maxx, girlfriend's daughter spills chocolate milk on it. At least I can justify the cost of the Otterbox now

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I'm just happy it is over with.

And pretty much every race/ballot measure I was watching went the way I wanted it to. :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've gotten my fair share of points and warnings as well. Count me in ;)

Surprisingly I have not had any points or warnings. But that does not mean I want any either! Haha

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Was sitting in the ER and a page came over the PA for "Doctor House to bed 5."

Apparently they actually have two doctor "house's." They must take so much flak.

Anjel

Forum Angel
It still amazes me how much better a bag of normal saline can make you feel.

My brain doesn't feel like its scraping on my skull any more.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Wow. Now for a lot of the areas we are sending crews to we have to get police/FBI/ATF/Secret Service/Federal Police to do security for us as citizens have been trying to break into our ambulances and threatening our crews :mellow:

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow. Now for a lot of the areas we are sending crews to we have to get police/FBI/ATF/Secret Service/Federal Police to do security for us as citizens have been trying to break into our ambulances and threatening our crews :mellow:

Lol really?

I was in far rockaway last night which is basically a demolished wasteland right now and no one bothered us. Kind of creepy sitting in a ghost town in complete darkness...

Anjel

Forum Angel
Record for the best OD I have gone on.

60 trazodone and 40 saphris

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Lol really?

I was in far rockaway last night which is basically a demolished wasteland right now and no one bothered us. Kind of creepy sitting in a ghost town in complete darkness...

That's because everyone left rockaway because of the storm today haha. We had crews at breezy point and crews evacuating a SNF and the citizens were trying to get into the ambulances to take what they need/want. The worst part is the on a lot of these rigs the narc lock box doesn't lock. So either the narcs are just in the cabinet or in the paramedics pocket (most common right now).

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

Apparently it was like that during katrina too.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Darn, I have 0 points. :(

medic417

The Truth Provider
I've gotten my fair share of points and warnings as well. Count me in ;)

I've gotten enough that any more and I may be on that non voluntary permanent vacation.

medic417

The Truth Provider