the 100% directionless thread

hahaha you guys are funny. Thanks its great that theres a site for like minded people.

HEY! I am new. :) I am from SA.

Welcome to EMTLIFE :) there's a few of your peeps wandering around here. MMiz must have put up a billboard.

After reading another "We need a union" thread on Facebook, I realize that EMS needs more Flexner and less Emma Goldman.

Been a good day at work. Steady calls and had time to set this up in my bed if my truck
6asa2u6e.jpg

Another storm coming in tomorrow. Shucks.... Looks like work is going to be buying an expensive cold weather jacket and pants for me.

Been a good day at work. Steady calls and had time to set this up in my bed if my truck
6asa2u6e.jpg

Is that an old wooden backboard in the bed?

We have one at work that will never (and should not) be used, I want to take it and inlay it into my new outdoor table.

We have one at work that will never (and should not) be used, I want to take it and inlay it into my new outdoor table.

Probably doubles as a ramp to load the bike.

6asa2u6e.jpg

!!!Whacker alert!!! I see 1-2 EMS decals on your window. Mix that in with a backboard in his bed and that makes..... Nice call on the Monster decal too haha. :P

Yes it's a wooden backboard. I snagged it from one of my jobs when they got rid of it. When i get a place with a garagei want to refinish it and laquer my patches into it and hang it up

!!!Whacker alert!!! I see 1-2 EMS decals on your window. Mix that in with a backboard in his bed and that makes..... Nice call on the Monster decal too haha. :P

Lol my disco patch sticker and my fd sticker... And aperture and monster decals :-) the fd decal has saved me from multiple tickets lol

I have an IAFF sticker, my department sticker, and 8 magnets from our soccer and football league the kids play in.

On my Ford 12 Passenger van.

I keep debating on the EMTLife sticker BBG sent me, but I somehow think it will cross some invisible line and people will start talking about me.

:blink:

:rofl::rofl:

Better the iceberg you know :)

I'm so desperate for Netflix I haven't seen I'm actually going to watch starship troopers 3.

Gee, what a surprise. The patient who was intubated with a glucose of 11 was extubated 8 hours later. I wonder what would have happened if we gave him another minute before completing the PVC challenge.

Back