the 100% directionless thread

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what direction this thread went...

Did you just infer that exodus is a scaly androgenous beast?

Exodus you gonna take that?

I'll just leave these gypsy daggers on the table here while I go get my gypsy fiddle.

Thats from the movie Shrek. (Big green ogre) they're like onions!

Oh, you're a GIRL dragon ;)

shrek_dragon.jpg

Toothless_again_by_KiteoftheAzureFlame.jpg

Did you just infer that exodus is a scaly androgenous beast?

Exodus you gonna take that?

I'll just leave these gypsy daggers on the table here while I go get my gypsy fiddle.

:rofl:... I was making a joke based on the Shrek scene I quoted. for some reason, that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Received a free full sized first in bag from my boss, hmmm how can I make this useful?

Received a free full sized first in bag from my boss, hmmm how can I make this useful?

Makes for a good overnight bag.

:rofl:... I was making a joke based on the Shrek scene I quoted. for some reason, that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Yeah I know but I never miss a chance for a good old fashioned gypsy knife fight.

I hope everyone is having fun and staying safe tonight!

DSC_0015copy.jpg

Still want pumpkin pie?

attachment.php

I hope everyone is having fun and staying safe tonight!

DSC_0015copy.jpg

I am safe. I practice safe trick-or-treating but sitting in the driveway with a fire pit and a good beer supply. Awesome parents get beer :rofl:

Still want pumpkin pie?

Awesomeness :)

Well I've had my one tricker treater. Only having one kid in the building means they make out like a bandit. What she didn't get off me tonight she'll end up getting tomorrow. Except for the rubber worms I'm keeping the rest of those.

My candy AND candy bucket got jacked. I had to stick the dog outside because he spazzes out every time someone knocks on the door. After a couple of hours with no one and him throwing himself at the back door I finally gave up on trick or treaters. Set a chair out, with the candy on it and a sign saying happy Halloween. 20 minutes later, someone had taken the candy and the bucket it was in. :glare:

My candy AND candy bucket got jacked. I had to stick the dog outside because he spazzes out every time someone knocks on the door. After a couple of hours with no one and him throwing himself at the back door I finally gave up on trick or treaters. Set a chair out, with the candy on it and a sign saying happy Halloween. 20 minutes later, someone had taken the candy and the bucket it was in. :glare:

What a world. Hope they get the sugars.

Back