the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My money would be on Meth.

+ for meth, opiates, and THC.

Myoglobin level is 9,210.

Vitals are stable and core temp is slowly coming down.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief

So he was probably on every drug under the sun...

I was close!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Does the chicken strut.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
That is a component of MDMA afterall...

huh I thought it was more closely related to cocaine. Very interesting.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
We have a big white board in our office...I walked in today to find the following written down as a humorous ad.

ATTENTION: FREE NEEDLES

Only slightly used, typically by a pretty healthy diabetic person. All you have to do is pry a locked sharps cabinet off of a wall, break open the cabinet, tear off the lid to the container and dive in. You can have all the needles that stick to your hand.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
2 and a half more hours in the chair finished. Brings it to a grand total of ~11 hours.

The half sleeve is almost done. Who'd have thought it'd take this long!? One more session and it should be all wrapped up.

Rise Against concert tonight as well, a fine way to spend my middle weekend day if I don't say so myself!

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
2 and a half more hours in the chair finished. Brings it to a grand total of ~11 hours.

The half sleeve is almost done. Who'd have thought it'd take this long!? One more session and it should be all wrapped up.

Rise Against concert tonight as well, a fine way to spend my middle weekend day if I don't say so myself!

I saw Rise Against at Riot Fest in Dallas like 2 weeks back. They put on an amazing show.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
That's what the hospital is thinking. When I go back to the hospital I'm gonna see if there is anyway I can follow up on the patient (I'm not aware if our company has anything in place).

It wasn't post-ictal that was caused it. I can't really go into detail about what happened earlier because there are some people who are going to be in a lot of hot water.

This is one reason I feel lucky to be where I am. I've been here two days and qa/qi has already offered to check on my (future) patients whenever I want. All it takes is a quick phone call. I've also been invited by billing to come by whenever I need help with pcr's and by the full time training staff to run scenarios and ask questions whenever. They seem pretty supportive so far.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Gonna be rocking a pink shirt at work tomorrow (and most of this month) for breast cancer awareness.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Only in Vegas would you have to ask the cashier at CVS for tin foil because they have problems with people coming in and stealing it to smoke drugs.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Only in Vegas would you have to ask the cashier at CVS for tin foil because they have problems with people coming in and stealing it to smoke drugs.

I take you've never been to Hemet or San Jacinto?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
How come no brown shirts for prostate awareness?

Not as widely known?

I've seen the I <3 boobies wristbands. I've never seen a I <3 prostate wristband...

JPINFV

Gadfly
How to clean your gun.

Step 1: Don't be drunk (as in several times the legal driving limit)
Step 2: Check to make sure gun is unloaded first.

Achilles

Forum Moron
...............................................Asked Google.