bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

bigbaldguy

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Had some excitement at my IFT job today ... vented patient om full cardiac, spo2, etco2 monitoring, with three drips running on my pump (Propofol, protonix, and bicarb) transported two hours. ABG was all sorts of messed up and he was giving me about 300cc/hr of frank blood and pinkish fluid from his gtube.
CCT level call and i handled it pretty well, if i say so myself :) can't wait to finish my CCP class and do this more often.

It's not a party till they get light on the propofol from all the extra stimulus and sit up and look at you :ph34r:....

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Had some excitement at my IFT job today ... vented patient om full cardiac, spo2, etco2 monitoring, with three drips running on my pump (Propofol, protonix, and bicarb) transported two hours. ABG was all sorts of messed up and he was giving me about 300cc/hr of frank blood and pinkish fluid from his gtube.
CCT level call and i handled it pretty well, if i say so myself :) can't wait to finish my CCP class and do this more often.

Strong work.

CCT calls are about the only calls that interest me anymore.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Very nice, I must say, I share the same interest in CCTs. Took an intubated patient out the other day on Propofol, Levophed, and Vancomycin...that was an enjoyable 2 hour transfer. :p

bigbaldguy

I was turned on to this herbal treatment for canker sores called water Melon frost. This stuff is the bomb! Pain to find it but totally worth the hassle.

Epi-do

I see dead people
It looks like by the end of the week I will be officially unemployed. I knew it was coming at some point, and have been looking for something else, but it still sucks. I really need something full time, and all anyone seems to want right now is part time. May have to take a couple jobs to be able to piece together full time hours. Not really sure what I am going to do at the moment.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyway else unable to tolerate EMS Facebook groups.

I feel like they are a collection of thousands of EMS people who believe they are the biggest heroes on the planet.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I can't. They annoy the crap out of me.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Wait? We're NOT the biggest heroes on the planet?

Hmm. I better send back this "racing the reaper" t shirt.

Porta

Forum Lieutenant
It looks like by the end of the week I will be officially unemployed. I knew it was coming at some point, and have been looking for something else, but it still sucks. I really need something full time, and all anyone seems to want right now is part time. May have to take a couple jobs to be able to piece together full time hours. Not really sure what I am going to do at the moment.

I'm sorry to read that. Best of luck to you.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyway else unable to tolerate EMS Facebook groups.

I feel like they are a collection of thousands of EMS people who believe they are the biggest heroes on the planet.

Paramedics on Facebook, Paramedics Edge, Nocturnal Medics, etc... :rofl:

bigbaldguy

[youtube]RBumgq5yVrA[/youtube]

Veneficus

Forum Chief

I am not the biggest hero on the planet? :rolleyes:<_<:p

Oh well, I guess I will have to take that off of my resume...

But I am keeping "The Lord our God":rofl:

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I am not the biggest hero on the planet? :rolleyes:<_<:p

Oh well, I guess I will have to take that off of my resume...

But I am keeping "The Lord our God":rofl:

Found a photo of you at your last job interview.

(Great tan by the way)
freemanasgod.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Veneficus

Forum Chief

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Found a photo of you at your last job interview.

(Great tan by the way)
morgan-freeman-god.jpg

picture doesn't show up

Edit: yea, but the beard itched, and I don't really like white. :unsure: