the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Deciding that going to sleep is just not going to happen is very enlightening and really enables amazing procrastination.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I've done the tape over and over again and finally got it all out (I think). I was talking to hospital staff and the doctor and they used to use Elmer's white glue. Pour it on the patient, let it dry, and then peal it off like a layer of skin.

And that right there folks is the 30,000th post of this thread!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I like that the new ER doc gave me a chance to intubate, and then actually discussed it with me afterwards.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

I like that the new ER doc gave me a chance to intubate, and then actually discussed it with me afterwards.

Need a like button for this one.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Need a like button for this one.

Right? Apparently he's from a teaching hospital, so I suppose that would explain it. :p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Very cool :)

Coolest thing that happened during my clinical is everyone was amazed that I was able to carry 3 cups of ice, 3 cans of soda, and a bag of chips at the same time. Go figure ;)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Heck, need a DONATE button!

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Lunch special at work. $3.00. That is all.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348690934406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348690934406.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 180

Epi-do

I see dead people
Someone please just put me out of my misery....

Lawrence EMT jobs back on chopping block

LAWRENCE, Ind. (WISH) - The city of Lawrence is once again considering eliminating all 24 emergency medical technician, or EMT, jobs.

An earlier plan to save the jobs by transferring Lawrence EMT's over to Indianapolis EMS has fallen through.

bigbaldguy

Why the heck fire, police and EMS are always near the top of the list when budget cuts come is beyond me.....

EMS and fire in Texas. Fire rarely gets eyeballed here.

bigbaldguy

:censored::censored::censored::censored: just found out the level one trauma center where I had planned on doing most of my clinicals was removed as one of our sites :/ Not only would I have seen some awesome stuff but it was only 5 minutes from my house. All the other sites are an hour plus. Very very disappointing.

bigbaldguy

I'm playing this first person shooter on the iPad and it just recently added this feature where you can have in game chat and the chat default setting is on but nobody knows it. So you're playing this game and you can hear whatever is going on in the background of your fellow players but they have no idea you can hear them. I just played against this kid that sounded like he was maybe 8 years old and he was just shredding everybody while he was switching between singing the sponge bob square pants song and baby hit me one more time. I was laughing so hard I started crying.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I'm playing this first person shooter on the iPad and it just recently added this feature where you can have in game chat and the chat default setting is on but nobody knows it. So you're playing this game and you can hear whatever is going on in the background of your fellow players but they have no idea you can hear them. I just played against this kid that sounded like he was maybe 8 years old and he was just shredding everybody while he was switching between singing the sponge bob square pants song and baby hit me one more time. I was laughing so hard I started crying.

you need to put that kind of thing on youtube then share it with us.

all i could think of while reading this was

LEEROY JENKINS