the 100% directionless thread

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
I think my Radeon HD 5770 is taking a dump on me :sad:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
More then likely gonna be buying a GoPro HD Hero camcorder for this years dirt bike season. It will be cool to record my crashes haha

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
I think my Radeon HD 5770 is taking a dump on me :sad:

Tell me about it, i just had to replace the GTX 470 in my HTPC......

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
More then likely gonna be buying a GoPro HD Hero camcorder for this years dirt bike season. It will be cool to record my crashes haha

I'm thinking about getting one for ski season. I have a POV camera but it's four years old and the picture sucks. My buddy has a GoPro and hte picture is awesome and we have already made a couple sweet "highlight reels."

And I'm expecting this season to be epic so yea. I figure we're due, no snow last year and I had that damn incident hitting that damned tree in Vermont.

Achilles

Forum Moron
I have a go pro that I got for my birthday. I love it, I just don't know if I like the sound quality or the picture quality better :(

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Just did a shooting call. 8 minutes on scene, 8 minute transport to the ED. I'm working with a guy I have never worked with before and yet everything went smooth as butter... I love calls like that.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Just did a shooting call. 8 minutes on scene, 8 minute transport to the ED. I'm working with a guy I have never worked with before and yet everything went smooth as butter... I love calls like that.

Very nice (borat voice)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Nice

bigbaldguy

Anjel

Forum Angel
Interview for a ER tech position tomorrow. Wish me luck.

bigbaldguy

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just got to assist on a field amputation of a mangled leg! Doc amputated through the knee joint while the patient was trapped in a paper press/roller. You can keep me up till 2am for that any time! :D

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got to assist on a field amputation of a mangled leg! Doc amputated through the knee joint while the patient was trapped in a paper press/roller. You can keep me up till 2am for that any time! :D

Holy crap!!

We were listening to the county radio traffic of that and wondered how it was going.

No way to take the roller apart I presume?

So freaking jealous. We almost got that call.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Holy crap!!

We were listening to the county radio traffic of that and wondered how it was going.

No way to take the roller apart I presume?

So freaking jealous. We almost got that call.

Yes sir! Yeah, the roller was huge, definitely wasn't going to be coming apart. And the way he was positioned in it, the engineers said if they tried to reverse it, it would likely just grind the leg more. His joint had already amputated about half way when we got there (I showed up with the docs), so they just finished what the machine had started. I got tons of pictures, but it was on one of the doc's phone, so he's going to email them to me when he gets the chance. :D Oh yes, be jealous... ;) Lol