the 100% directionless thread

I had to pay $12.00/min international roaming charge back when I had AT&T and the only tower I could hit to make a call to med control was a Rogers tower. Yikes! Fortunately my service reimbursed me.

I had to pay $12.00/min international roaming charge back when I had AT&T and the only tower I could hit to make a call to med control was a Rogers tower. Yikes! Fortunately my service reimbursed me.

Near the canadian border?

I hate babies! Especially sick ones! That is all.

Dear pedipsych RN,

Your new 14y/o patient has serious school and home stressors and tried committing suicide today and is now in a psych hospital for the first time in his life. Yea... he's more than a little contracted and isn't going to speak unless you sit down, given him some time, and listen. Sure, you have a lot of things to do, but telling, rather loudly (and definitely loud enough for him to hear since he's sitting in front of the nurses' station) the other nurse to just put down "patient doesn't want to talk" if an immediate reply isn't forthcoming isn't helping any.

/1 day left in psych.

Lol at babies are aliens.

So I had all these ALS calls in my FTO period then I clear and switch to nights and all I do is get paid more to drive my AEMT partner around...deal!

LN3Kj.gif

Gin and tonic to effect. Therapeutic levels attained...

You will be surprised how many pet lovers live in California, do you guys know that there is a restaurant where you can order food for your self and your pet and eat along side with your dog? Only in Hollyweird

I wonder if there are assessments, "the dog is alert and oriented to clapping snapping sit and lay, pt confirms pain in lower paw by bark" I've heard from some coworkers that there are classes for dog cpr, they shut the dogs mouth and blow into their nose for rescue breathing

Long story short from last night: Man got angry. We move back. Man got even more angry that we weren't treating his wife, so he walks towards us. We move back more. Man gets even more angry and runs at us. We walk back more.

Dispatch gets angry that we don't answer them on the radio this whole time, AFTER we called for PD, and complains to supervisors. Sorry dispatch, busy trying not to get pummeled by an angry raging bull.

It's sad that the toughest decision of my day is whether or not I want to spend $550 on the iPhone 5, or if I want to wait until April when I can get it for $300...I'm a moron.

It's sad that the toughest decision of my day is whether or not I want to spend $550 on the iPhone 5, or if I want to wait until April when I can get it for $300...I'm a moron.

As long as you are aware of it...:P

Back