the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Or a brown recluse! Those things eat away at you.

4453-4474-10729-42553.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hey, could've been z radioactive spider, and given the super power of the ability to piss someone off instantly

It turned her into a troll :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
Side note:

Everyone should check out my thread in the advertisement section. Because you all love me very very much.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
LOS SPURS!!!!

That is all.

:)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
First thought: "That looks like a giant piece of pepperoni sitting on someone's thigh. ... I want pizza."

:rofl:

Okay, so I wasn't the only one that thought that.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sick.....sick sick people.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So I may have answered dispatch with "this is Walker, I'm on it!". Thank you Walker Texas Ranger marathon.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
"Spider bit foot 4 days ago." Perfect reason to call 911.

And whenever I get one of those WONDERFUL 911 calls, one of my first, and most pronounced questions, are "Why did you wait ____ time to call?" and/or "What changed today to make you call 911 that is different from all the other time that it wasn't an emergency?" Hey, medically appropriate questions! :)

Another is "What are we here for today?" (in a friendly, chipper voice)... it often gets replied with "To take me to the hospital" to which my favorite response is "Yes well we're not a taxi so what emergency medical issue can I help you with?"

Ahhh, passive-aggressiveness. Love it. Friggin cops and their ability to speak their minds without the fear of getting in any real trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
And whenever I get one of those WONDERFUL 911 calls, one of my first, and most pronounced questions, are "Why did you wait ____ time to call?" and "What changed today to make you call 911 that is different from all the other time that it wasn't an emergency?" Hey, medically appropriate questions! :)

Another is "What are we here for today?" (in a friendly, chipper voice)... it often gets replied with "To take me to the hospital" to which my favorite response is "Yes well we're not a taxi so what emergency medical issue can I help you with?"

Ahhh, passive-aggressiveness. Love it. Friggin cops and their ability to speak their minds without the fear of getting in any real trouble.

"I can definitely take you to the hospital. Let me just prepare this medically necessary 14 gauge IV, stick you with it, and we'll be on our way."

"Oh, you feel better? Well that's great! I encourage you to visit your doctor, and call me again if your symptoms return."

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Reason I hate urgent cares: doc saw me for maybe 3 minutes. Wrote me 3 scrips and nothing to help with my SOB.

In other news I love some of our hospitals. I may or may not have gotten to place a Naso-gastric tube then an Oral-gastric tube on a patient.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Reason I hate urgent cares: doc saw me for maybe 3 minutes. Wrote me 3 scrips and nothing to help with my SOB.

Reason I hate urgent cares: Called to one for a chest pain, found the patient alone in the room, nothing being done. Doc walks up, "You guys need anything? I'm closing up".

A report would have been great.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
And whenever I get one of those WONDERFUL 911 calls, one of my first, and most pronounced questions, are "Why did you wait ____ time to call?" and/or "What changed today to make you call 911 that is different from all the other time that it wasn't an emergency?" Hey, medically appropriate questions! :)

Preach. We can have a lot of fun on scene if we're just here to give you a ride.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Does anybody know where I can get some FEMA study guides? :unsure: