the 100% directionless thread

Medic744

Forum Captain
I am sooooo excited that my little brother will be home for Thanksgiving before deploying in 2 weeks. On the other hand a bit of nostalgia hit me today and my heart has been breaking all day for the things that might have been.

cookiexd40

Forum Crew Member
im bored at work and listeing to the fire department fight a grass fire.....

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
ERGH

I just got a call from my girlfriend, but had to say id call her back because mom was listening over my shoulder and being as annoying as hell. Now that I finally got some peace she wont answer and im pretty sure she might be sending me to voicemail.

Parents are :censored:ing annoying

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
ERGH

Parents are :censored:ing annoying

Yeah - it's a real pain having someone put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, meals on the table - credit rating to get cell phones, computers, etc. If someone did that for me, I would really be irate.<_<

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah - it's a real pain having someone put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, meals on the table - credit rating to get cell phones, computers, etc. If someone did that for me, I would really be irate.<_<

LMAO... :lol: Kids... you can't live with them and by the time you realize why some species eat their young, it is just too late... I am so glad I never was one... ^_^

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
LMAO... :lol: Kids... you can't live with them and by the time you realize why some species eat their young, it is just too late... I am so glad I never was one... ^_^

Seriously. Some kids make me think abortion should be allowed until the fetus turns 18...

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Ha ha ha! That is awsome!

flhtci01

Forum Captain

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks for letting me know what is expected of me. I just became a parent today! :D
Congrats. Don't worry, you won't become annoying for another 13 years ;) Then itll get worse when they turn 18 and they feel they deserve more freedom and privacy than what they are given. :rolleyes:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
My grandchildren are my reward for not killing my kids.

and punishment upon your kids right? :p Once again, I am so glad I was never a teenager and will never have any of my own (God Willing)!

Diverdanm

Forum Ride Along
New Book released "Hardened Hearts"

I wasn't sure exactly where on this forum was the proper place to post this. It is a new release that covers 30 years of public service as a police officer, firefighter, paramedic, soldier, recovery diver, and security contractor. This is a true story. If you do read the book, please post your honest reviews
More info below:
hardenedheartsmed.jpg

More info: http://fp1.centurytel.net/diverdan/book.htm

When it comes to public service, Daniel Misiaszek has done it all as a police officer, firefighter, paramedic, Army soldier, search and rescue diver, and diplomatic security contractor. Follow this gripping true life and death story as it takes you deep into underwater spiral caves searching for bodies, staring down the barrel of a criminal's gun as an officer on the night shift, and racing through the streets of Baghdad while taking enemy fire and dodging explosives. Be ready to strap on your scuba gear to set a world record, and secure your body armor and weapons to come face to face with lethal insurgents. Feel the full spectrum of raw emotions when saving a life and taking one to save your own. Complete this 30-year journey of trials and tribulations as a public servant that will have you questioning your decisions, your need to serve, your very core beliefs, your faith and dreams, and your heart...if you survive.
"TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS..." (Hebrews 3:15)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Sykes

Forum Crew Member
im bored at work and listeing to the fire department fight a grass fire.....

Doesn't that just p-ss you off? You wait around for days, for a run, and the minute you get to work, the pager goes off. That's the reason I didn't carry a pager at work; If I heard it, I'd be listening to the run, and not doing my job. I wouldn't be doing either side justice, so I didn't do it. If it got bad enough, they had my work number, and used it more than once.