the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
You don't even know half the story.

This "nice message" from Brown is after he pretended to be his Mom and texted USAF and Kat and harassed them and guilted them for "causing Brown to hang himself" he harassed them on effing Christmas with that BS.

You're not a mod so why are you trying to tell others what to do?

I think everyones entitled to their own opinion though. This is a public forum. Apr gave one on a subject being discussed. You gave one on that. Besides, doesnt this dude live in NZ? Is it that hard to ignore someone that far away? Now you have my opinion thrown in as well :glare: :ph34r: :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
When they're testing you, stalking you on a forum and through other media outlets.... Yeah. I'd say its hard for them to ignore him.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sometimes it's best to say nothing at all...

...you say it besttt....whenn you sayy nothinng at allll....

/love ballad

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
A deputy sheriff just bought me my Qdoba...he was in front of me in line and we got the same thing, both in uniform, and he gets it for cheaper. Didn't really bother me but the LEO got very grumpy with the cashier, paid for mine because "you guys worker harder and get paid less than we do!" then proclaimed he was never buying food from a Qdoba again unless they gave equivalent discounts to all public safety employees. Then customers in the store started chiming in and agreeing with him... Talk about being the center of attention...all i wanted was my quesadilla!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
A deputy sheriff just bought me my Qdoba...he was in front of me in line and we got the same thing, both in uniform, and he gets it for cheaper. Didn't really bother me but the LEO got very grumpy with the cashier, paid for mine because "you guys worker harder and get paid less than we do!" then proclaimed he was never buying food from a Qdoba again unless they gave equivalent discounts to all public safety employees. Then customers in the store started chiming in and agreeing with him... Talk about being the center of attention...all i wanted was my quesadilla!

Interesting. I've noticed a lot of places give discounts to fire and LE, but not EMS. I don't understand why. If you're giving it to one, why not the others?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
USAF and I would like to announce our engagement. Anyone that wants details or invite, pm me.

My condolences...I mean my congratulations.:cool:

JPINFV

Gadfly
USAF and I would like to announce our engagement. Anyone that wants details or invite, pm me.
marriage-game-over.jpg

JPINFV

Gadfly
I thought that most of the people I work with actually respected me as a young medic trying to do the best he can...but today's training session has made it blatantly apparent that I'm here simply for their amusement.

Are those two concepts mutually exclusive?

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I think condolences are in order for USAF. I already have him trained to answer yes, dear when I tell him to do something.

You must be something else; it never worked for us!

Kidding aside, that's great news and all my best!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief

That is one of those friggin awesome "spontaneous applause" moments... LOVE IT...

applause.gif

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
That is one of those friggin awesome "spontaneous applause" moments... LOVE IT...

applause.gif

It was pretty entertaining. The cashier then decided to give me the discount and the LEO insisted on paying full price since she would be "breaking the rules since he's not a cop." I have a new favorite cop haha.

Honestly I could care less about the discount, a dollar or two really isn't a big deal but the entire scene was pretty hilarious to witness. I'm the last person to ask for a discount and if I get one the discounted money ends up in the tip jar.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
dubstep_skifcha_by_diatomicdnb-d4py5dx.gif

About how I feel today