the 100% directionless thread

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
MtRescue

North or South-facing slope?:cool:

MedicBrew

Forum Lieutenant
Going blind reading the mechanisms of renal gluconeogenisis.

Why can't the answer simply be "consult nephro?"

That's what the Docs do around here. The problem is that the Nephro in 2 countys away and guess who gets to take them there.....anyone?????<_<

Veneficus

Forum Chief
That's what the Docs do around here. The problem is that the Nephro in 2 countys away and guess who gets to take them there.....anyone?????<_<

Yea, that won't help

MedicBrew

Forum Lieutenant
Yea, that won't help

Sorry brother.

There’s a large Native American population in our area and as such we deal with a lot of renal patients. They really are a complicated lot to treat compared. We have an initial in-depth training, followed by yearly refresher type training mostly in arrest or fluid overload situations. The gross mechanisms of the renal system are interesting, but when you start going to deep, man its head bobb’n time. Just can’t seem to keep my attention.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hey TomB... Congrats on the award tonight!!!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Pregnant ladies and the use of activated charcoal.

Good idea?

Bad idea?

I don't think it will prevent you from getting pregnant if that's what you mean.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I don't think it will prevent you from getting pregnant if that's what you mean.

No lol can a pregnant women take activated charcoal. Without harming the fetus. I did some digging and apparently activated charcoal pills work wonders on morning sickness. So I think I have my answer.

Sasha

Forum Chief

No you prevent pregnancy by doing naked jumping jacks after sex so his sperm falls out.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

No you prevent pregnancy by doing naked jumping jacks after sex so his sperm falls out.

Mental picture, cant retract it!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

....... I think something in my head just made a snapping sound.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Sounds like the sort of thing you might want to lay down a ShamWow beforehand...

Okay, you owe me a new keyboard.
spitcoffee.gif

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I think taking a big swig of Charcoal in laculose, then smiling, would be birth control enough.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I think taking a big swig of Charcoal in laculose, then smiling, would be birth control enough.

Depends upon what part of the country you are from.:p

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Aw, it looks like I didn't get hired at Rural/Metro. :(

JPINFV

Gadfly
Dear pharmacists,
Don't write clinical based questions.
Sincerely,
Students who actually understand the terms you're throwing out that you don't understand.