the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I thought you were a woman.

ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

What is Five Guys anyways? I'm guessing a burger joint.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
There goes a perfect Sunday of chillin'

Rope Rescue Call... :D

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Where in the Sierras are you??

I've been planning on checking of TNSAR once I'm finished with school. Or ALS patrol at Mt. Rose as a side gig. Or Both :D

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I prefer Fatburger over any of those ;) Btw. I hate 5 guys.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I prefer Arby's...

Roast beef > 5 Guys.

Not if you saw what that roast beef looked like prior to being on your sandwich.

After working there for three years I can with great confidence tell you that a five pound slab of mushed up gooey raw roast beef bounces when it hits the floor. And after a little Goo smoothing you can't even tell it hit the floor.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not if you saw what that roast beef looked like prior to being on your sandwich.

After working there for three years I can with great confidence tell you that a five pound slab of mushed up gooey raw roast beef bounces when it hits the floor. And after a little Goo smoothing you can't even tell it hit the floor.

But it tastes soo good haha.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Whether I'm now shocked everyone here with my pictures?....:eek::blush::blush:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Hodad's > All aforementioned burger joints.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We just had about 5 mins of crews making different animal noises over the radio. The people at the FCC who regulate our radios are gonna have a fun time.

And I may or may not have played the meow game from super troopers at a hospital with a drunk patient... :rofl:

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Found the house, parked out front but it's a lovely day, the sun is shining, birds are singing and other touchy feely junk so I threw it in reverse and backed into the driveway, problem is there want enough room for my offsider to get out the passenger side, oops

Doing callback fail

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We just had about 5 mins of crews making different animal noises over the radio. The people at the FCC who regulate our radios are gonna have a fun time.

And I may or may not have played the meow game from super troopers at a hospital with a drunk patient... :rofl:

Meow you listen here! If you're not going to be nice to the nurses my partner and I are going to have to physically restrain you right meow.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
I have a Question.....
I got an infraction here in my Profil.
How long I keep the infraction here?
I am not lucky about it... I know the question is stupid. But I am interested and hope that I get no further Infraction for the question. :huh:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I have a Question.....
I got an infraction here in my Profil.
How long I keep the infraction here?
I am not lucky about it... I know the question is stupid. But I am interested and hope that I get no further Infraction for the question. :huh:

We do not talk about any warnings or infractions publicly. If you have a question it's best to PM a Community Leader.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
We do not talk about any warnings or infractions publicly. If you have a question it's best to PM a Community Leader.

Chimpie excuse .. :huh:
Please do not be angry about me. I just did not know it better.
I just had this question on my mind and have sought an answer. But I have not found the answer. Thank you that you have answered me, now I know where I can get the answer.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Chimpie excuse .. :huh:
Please do not be angry about me. I just did not know it better.
I just had this question on my mind and have sought an answer. But I have not found the answer. Thank you that you have answered me, now I know where I can get the answer.

Click here and that will bring you to a form where you can private message him. That makes it so it's within the rules: http://emtlife.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=33

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
PM sent to him already.